Huge Jon Jones Training his One Punch KO Power

no heat on any of those punches. unexplosive, unathletic

2gt3g5v.jpg

who's the white guy trying to dunk ?

@dimspace can we confirm that he hasn't been tested all this time? And if so, can we shed some light onto the reasoning behind that?

He knocks DC out at HW imo.....

Hes gonna fight dc at heavy weight isnt it obviouse. I dont understand why jon is chasing him thought lol

Amazing what Jon has accomplished with just such mediocre boxing.

One JJ greatest "gifts" is that he cannot strike.

Wow... he looks incredibly slow and not very accurate or powerful. I was not expecting that at all.

That video is the equivalent of Lance Armstrong on bike practice.

Why does he always have Drake playing in the back like a douche? Does he even know what good music is?

Also Cain ragdolls him if he ever comes back.

Too bad a certain someone’s already reserved that big brock payday he used to have wet dreams about

<DC-Champ><DC-Champ>

yeah, but you know Jones is eyeing the winner, *especially* if it somehow manages to be Brock, because that is a monster pay day, even by Jones' standards (but I still think DC ruins Brock anyway).

it would be fucking fantastic if DC managed to KO Jones at HW though...he could throw that in Jones face forever. 'when we were both 100%, no weight cutting, and you were clean, I beat your ass' - LOL

People still taking this troll vid seriously. Jones has a pretty nice vertical and its been on countdown shows back in the day.

taking it seriously? all you need to do is watch it, with your eyes, and see a 6 foot 4 man with freakishly long arms fuck up a dunk

Back