huffington post with a strong message to liberal men

SJWs have been writing the same, "white males shut your mouth" article for quite a few years now. Don't they have anything new to say?

If you want to help, then stfu

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...we-need-right-now_us_58e17d6de4b0d804fbbb7448

We need many heroes. Progressive, white, male heroes.

We need strong, brave men who are willing to do one of the most difficult things a person can do. Who are willing to make a major sacrifice. Who are willing to strap on a cape, pull up their tights, and… just stop talking for a little while.

Hold that thought for now. Swallow that argument. Keep those two cents in your pocket for a bit. To win this battle, we desperately need you to listen.

It’s not that whatever you want to chime in is wrong. You may very well be right. But as the national conversation centers around our fully-metastasized racism, sexism, xenophobia, and bigotry, there is one thing guaranteed to be true about whatever you absolutely feel you need to add to the discussion:

Even if it is new information that is totally on point, it is definitely not as informed by lived experience as whatever the female/black/gay/Muslim/immigrant/whatever person you are talking to has to say.

We need you to be heroic enough to accept that we all share the same liberal vision, and that the best way to achieve it is to let some other perspectives into the spotlight. Listen to them, too, ideally, and try to understand; but even if you can’t, just the simple act of not commandeering the conversation will dramatically alter the course of our history.

If you have a platform, let someone different stand on it. If asked your opinion, refer the questioner to the nearest non-white-male. If called on to speak, amplify the voices of those not invited.

This is a job for super men. It will require the strength to overcome a lifetime of instincts bred by a society that assigns your voice automatic authority. But that is exactly why we need you. You, and only you, are in the unique position to affect great change with mere silence.

Look at the pages that caused all this evil...

and im a white man(by mere definition of skin color) wheres my authority. livin in the hood im usually told to shut up.

shut up tdko.

shut up tdko.

what an awkward comment, but ok. you shut up too fedorable.! lyin ass pussy. you live in argentina stop tryna front like your in mexico.

Last edited:
it often reads like a parody, or a stenographer typing out a tantrum

Screen-Shot-2016-02-09-at-9.46.51-PM-900x637.png

ZCaTjMVmbkU-SOd25lAWdYs6BJqmGe-nUemK3kpbixU.jpg

they literally look like a parody someone made in 5 minutes of microsoft word or MS paint
Thats legit? wtf

1900s Patriarchal Men: "Women should be seen, but not heard."
2017 Huffpo feminists: "Men should be seen, but not heard."

I wonder if the irony of the premise of this article is lost on the author.

It boggles my mind that the Cuckington Post is one of the most visited sites in the world. What drives people to that shit site?

It's linked and networked with a lot of tech traffic driving companies who instinctively promote sites like Huffpo, while trying to censor others like GAB.AI, Drudge Report, etc.

It boggles my mind that the Cuckington Post is one of the most visited sites in the world. What drives people to that shit site?
I'm on there almost daily. I like to monitor left-wing insanity.

Sometimes the moderators don't get around to deleting comments from alt-righters and the numbers are quite impressive.

Don't care as I'm old school.

I believe in thank God for the difference but everyone should have a chance to achieve what they want.

For once I just want feminists and anti-white male people to thank white males for keeping the internet running, keeping their lights and heating on, keeping their fridges full of food, keeping their water running, keeping gas in their cars, etc.

It wont ever happen, I think these people think that all that stuff comes from minorities working together. Sorry fuck-faces but white males made that shit and keep that shit running.

I personally think it's an absolute miracle we are where we are today with math/science/computers. White guys hundreds and thousands of years ago decided instead of trying to farm and get as much food for their family, they would instead pursue some random math or science just out of curiosity, with no end goal in sight.

Also it's about time someone said it. White people could have just said fuck everyone else and kept all the scientific and technological advances for themselves. They could have just kept vaccines, guns, and nukes to ourselves, then taken over every other country in the world. The fact that they didn't is a sheer testament to their belief that humans are all equal.

I'm very curious about the mindset of white liberal males who read this kind of shit yet haven't felt compelled to distance themselves from progressivism. I know many of these types of posters have read this thread - seen them in the viewing list - yet none of them have posted a comment that I'm aware of.

Given our white liberal poster's argumentative nature, I have to assume they have no intention of complying with this pervasive sentiment from the left. So why is there no sense of alienation from their own side? My guess is that they think they the unhinged racist/misandrist elements of their coalition can be controlled used to advance the general leftist cause and that the attack dogs won't turn on them

The left is just radical feminists and then their pets:

Cucked men, Muslims, black community

I go for the laughs. The Huffington Post reads like "the Onion" but with a dry sence of humor.

Sounds like they need the hero known as aids skrillex

If you want to help, then stfu

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...we-need-right-now_us_58e17d6de4b0d804fbbb7448

We need many heroes. Progressive, white, male heroes.

We need strong, brave men who are willing to do one of the most difficult things a person can do. Who are willing to make a major sacrifice. Who are willing to strap on a cape, pull up their tights, and… just stop talking for a little while.

Hold that thought for now. Swallow that argument. Keep those two cents in your pocket for a bit. To win this battle, we desperately need you to listen.

It’s not that whatever you want to chime in is wrong. You may very well be right. But as the national conversation centers around our fully-metastasized racism, sexism, xenophobia, and bigotry, there is one thing guaranteed to be true about whatever you absolutely feel you need to add to the discussion:

Even if it is new information that is totally on point, it is definitely not as informed by lived experience as whatever the female/black/gay/Muslim/immigrant/whatever person you are talking to has to say.

We need you to be heroic enough to accept that we all share the same liberal vision, and that the best way to achieve it is to let some other perspectives into the spotlight. Listen to them, too, ideally, and try to understand; but even if you can’t, just the simple act of not commandeering the conversation will dramatically alter the course of our history.

If you have a platform, let someone different stand on it. If asked your opinion, refer the questioner to the nearest non-white-male. If called on to speak, amplify the voices of those not invited.

This is a job for super men. It will require the strength to overcome a lifetime of instincts bred by a society that assigns your voice automatic authority. But that is exactly why we need you. You, and only you, are in the unique position to affect great change with mere silence.

So basically, white males have to toss minority's another handicap because minority's need all the help they can get to improve. Because, you know, they just can't do it on their own.

lol fucksakes it's mind bending how so called rational people buy into this completely idiotic belief system.

Back