huffington post with a strong message to liberal men

It boggles my mind that the Cuckington Post is one of the most visited sites in the world. What drives people to that shit site?

Just as many, if not more people who disagree with them visit the site out of sheer incredulity. All of us on here are part of the problem, and we shouldn't let our morbid curiosity give them anymore hits than they already get.

Also, it's strange that you don't win allies by being racist, judging people by the color of their skin, and telling them to shut up if they're white. You'd think that would work.

If you want to help, then stfu

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...we-need-right-now_us_58e17d6de4b0d804fbbb7448

We need many heroes. Progressive, white, male heroes.

We need strong, brave men who are willing to do one of the most difficult things a person can do. Who are willing to make a major sacrifice. Who are willing to strap on a cape, pull up their tights, and… just stop talking for a little while.

Hold that thought for now. Swallow that argument. Keep those two cents in your pocket for a bit. To win this battle, we desperately need you to listen.

It’s not that whatever you want to chime in is wrong. You may very well be right. But as the national conversation centers around our fully-metastasized racism, sexism, xenophobia, and bigotry, there is one thing guaranteed to be true about whatever you absolutely feel you need to add to the discussion:

Even if it is new information that is totally on point, it is definitely not as informed by lived experience as whatever the female/black/gay/Muslim/immigrant/whatever person you are talking to has to say.

We need you to be heroic enough to accept that we all share the same liberal vision, and that the best way to achieve it is to let some other perspectives into the spotlight. Listen to them, too, ideally, and try to understand; but even if you can’t, just the simple act of not commandeering the conversation will dramatically alter the course of our history.

If you have a platform, let someone different stand on it. If asked your opinion, refer the questioner to the nearest non-white-male. If called on to speak, amplify the voices of those not invited.

This is a job for super men. It will require the strength to overcome a lifetime of instincts bred by a society that assigns your voice automatic authority. But that is exactly why we need you. You, and only you, are in the unique position to affect great change with mere silence.

Yes, white men could never understand what it is like to experience prejudice. I never lived in Hawaii for 3 years getting called a haole. I have never experienced meeting a nice Hawaiian girl, who really liked me, but told me her father would never let us date because I was white. I never insisted on meeting him, so I could convince him I was just like anyone else, only to have him tell me the only reason I was allowed in his house was because I was his daughters guest, and as far as he was concerned haole's are all rapists and murderers.(E-sarcasm)

Basically, in virtue of your skin color, sex, and sexual orientation, what you have to say is inherently less important. You are a second class human being to our movement - so shut the hell up. Must really make you guys want to sign up.

Ah good ol' looney bin left doing its best to get Trump re-elected and not even being aware of it.

The Derpocratic Nothingburger Cuckmitee needs to reign in these toads.

Do you know how many young people buy this kind of message though? How many young white men, in particular, are growing up ashamed of their identity, timidly walking through life stepping softly around those they feel they're unjustly oppressing simply by existing - because that is the rhetoric they are fed? It's far, far too many, and in our effort to make the groups that didn't feel they mattered feel they do, we're making young white people, particularly boys, feel like they're oppressive scum simply for existing... There is a hell of a number being done on this coming generation.

Yes, white men could never understand what it is like to experience prejudice. I never lived in Hawaii for 3 years getting called a haole. I have never experienced meeting a nice Hawaiian girl, who really liked me, but told me her father would never let us date because I was white. I never insisted on meeting him, so I could convince him I was just like anyone else, only to have him tell me the only reason I was allowed in his house was because I was his daughters guest, and as far as he was concerned haole's are all rapists and murderers.(E-sarcasm)

Glad I BYOB'd.

Brought my own bitch. :cool:

These sorts of articles do a fantastic job driving away the few progressive men left standing.

Or hunching.

This post is available for a minority sherbros opinion. PM me with the edit

they want their libcuck white knights to shut the fuck up?

probably the first huffington post article ive ever agreed with

This post along with your avatar is fucking killing me, holy shit

I can't decide if it's laughable and harmless or just disturbing.

Dear liberal men, only we shall speak for a "little while", until the battle is won.

Who the fuck are they battling? It's as if I'm watching a generation of people who are fighting an enemy that is completely imagined.

Liberal men need to wear a wig and be sissy fucking whores then fade off and die in a winter field.
Real men need to give these liberal bitches a sean connery face slap and the old sausage and Last Tango in Paris buttering.

Jesus. White American men are going to be an endangered species before too long. Do you see this shit @WAR RANDLEMAN!

I can't decide if it's laughable and harmless or just disturbing.

Dear liberal men, only we shall speak for a "little while", until the battle is won.

Who the fuck are they battling? It's as if I'm watching a generation of people who are fighting an enemy that is completely imagined.

I think its called LARPing (live action role playing)

"If asked your opinion, refer the questioner to the nearest non-white-male." LOL

burning-witch.jpg

Question for the left: what's it like to have your women turn on you so condescendingly? This type of thing seems to be gaining traction among the female segment of the left. You've probably noticed it.
To be told basically to sit down and shut up, in that trademark saccharine sweet way.

Yes, the message is clear. If you are a man, please stfu.

Identity politics has led the left down a cul de sac of sexism and racism. But since the sexism and racism are constantly described as anti-sexism and anti-racism, they are beguiling to many genuine liberals.

It is twisted. It's bad for the left and bad for the rest of us too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back