huffington post with a strong message to liberal men

stellarborg

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
If you want to help, then stfu

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...we-need-right-now_us_58e17d6de4b0d804fbbb7448

We need many heroes. Progressive, white, male heroes.

We need strong, brave men who are willing to do one of the most difficult things a person can do. Who are willing to make a major sacrifice. Who are willing to strap on a cape, pull up their tights, and… just stop talking for a little while.

Hold that thought for now. Swallow that argument. Keep those two cents in your pocket for a bit. To win this battle, we desperately need you to listen.

It’s not that whatever you want to chime in is wrong. You may very well be right. But as the national conversation centers around our fully-metastasized racism, sexism, xenophobia, and bigotry, there is one thing guaranteed to be true about whatever you absolutely feel you need to add to the discussion:

Even if it is new information that is totally on point, it is definitely not as informed by lived experience as whatever the female/black/gay/Muslim/immigrant/whatever person you are talking to has to say.

We need you to be heroic enough to accept that we all share the same liberal vision, and that the best way to achieve it is to let some other perspectives into the spotlight. Listen to them, too, ideally, and try to understand; but even if you can’t, just the simple act of not commandeering the conversation will dramatically alter the course of our history.

If you have a platform, let someone different stand on it. If asked your opinion, refer the questioner to the nearest non-white-male. If called on to speak, amplify the voices of those not invited.

This is a job for super men. It will require the strength to overcome a lifetime of instincts bred by a society that assigns your voice automatic authority. But that is exactly why we need you. You, and only you, are in the unique position to affect great change with mere silence.

I agree in other words. MORE dragonsfly

Much autism, many chromosomes, such potato....wtf did I read?

The left looking for something strongly suggests something is missing.
LOL at the left recruiting "brave, heroic men to take a back seat".

"K.S. Wiswell is an aspiring cryptographer turned comedy writer who teaches logic for fun in her spare time."

So she was incompetent at what she wanted to do and now is lecturing more successful people. Prove your worth, don't just imply it.

strong message-liberal men......what a contradiction

and im a white man(by mere definition of skin color) wheres my authority. livin in the hood im usually told to shut up.

Ah good ol' looney bin left doing its best to get Trump re-elected and not even being aware of it.

The Derpocratic Nothingburger Cuckmitee needs to reign in these toads.

Question for the left: what's it like to have your women turn on you so condescendingly? This type of thing seems to be gaining traction among the female segment of the left. You've probably noticed it.
To be told basically to sit down and shut up, in that trademark saccharine sweet way.

It boggles my mind that the Cuckington Post is one of the most visited sites in the world. What drives people to that shit site?

they want their libcuck white knights to shut the fuck up?

probably the first huffington post article ive ever agreed with

Crazy how some people are sensitive to the anti-white male bias that goes relatively unchecked.

It boggles my mind that the Cuckington Post is one of the most visited sites in the world. What drives people to that shit site?

it often reads like a parody, or a stenographer typing out a tantrum

Screen-Shot-2016-02-09-at-9.46.51-PM-900x637.png

ZCaTjMVmbkU-SOd25lAWdYs6BJqmGe-nUemK3kpbixU.jpg

they literally look like a parody someone made in 5 minutes of microsoft word or MS paint

I can't decide if it's laughable and harmless or just disturbing.

Dear liberal men, only we shall speak for a "little while", until the battle is won.

Who the fuck are they battling? It's as if I'm watching a generation of people who are fighting an enemy that is completely imagined.

Back