Huff Post: Educate Your Relatives This Holiday Season With A 'F*ck Your Racist Grandma' Sweatshirt

This country isn't free when you guys are such big pussies.

Lol at Americans and their desperate need for a culture.

What's the difference between America and yogurt?
If you leave yogurt alone for 200 years, it will grow a culture.

Make into a onesie, hand out a package of hotchocolate mix and bam, liberal males become their biggest buyers.

"No fat chicks" shirts have existed for at least 2 decades.

Those are classics

image.skreened-t-shirt.light-heathered-grey.w460h520b3z1.jpg

Reminds me of those Chinese shirts where non-English speaking Chinese just print random English words on their shirts.

Looks comfy AF, though.

They're disgusting people. They desperately want the men to take control and stop them from being insane, but the men evolved first and thought equal rights would work, and so we implemented them. The men didn't realize the women would push and be traitorous against them, in a desperate effort to get the angry reaction that proves we are still what their primitive sex brain thinks are "men," and are still violent enough to turn them on.

Will we do what they want, and maybe need? Or do we keep fighting the good fight?

Am I kidding?
Seriously think this is less about the sexes and more about the power struggle within relationships

It seems all the nice guys get fucked over by selfish women and all the nice women get fucked over by shitbag men. In the odd chance two decent people end up together, it actually works out.

How edgy and provocative! I guess their desperate need for attention stems from not growing up in a productive and stable nuclear family...

Last edited:
Seriously think this is less about the sexes and more about the power struggle within relationships

It seems all the nice guys get fucked over by selfish women and all the nice women get fucked over by shitbag men. In the odd chance two decent people end up together, it actually works out.
tumblr_ma7karvB6G1qd96a1o1_250.png

I'm surprised there isn't one that says "Stop staring at my t-shirt!"

lol at white people being racist. Least racist people on planet. True doublespeak.

This is why adults should be able to spank and slap the shit out of their kids

Sounds like a great purchase to me, imo.

Racist unclassy un civil and does nothing to forward intelligent discourse in this already divided country. But I'm not surprised coming from the left, the new left

What do you know about The New Left, bud? Ever read Herbert Marcuse, Adorno, Angela Davis, Horkheimer?

Back