Huff Post: Educate Your Relatives This Holiday Season With A 'F*ck Your Racist Grandma' Sweatshirt

I need to take my black ass to Office Depot and buy some printable iron on paper, and a heating press.

Piss both dudes off.

Hell I might even make some shirts aimed at the middle.

T-shirt game seems to be killing it.

Give the gift of virtue signaling. It's the gift that keeps on giving long after you've defaulted on your student loans.

a politically charged clothing line

racist and divisive. why the fuck would someone wear a politically charged t-shirt?

that's even worse than those blowhard dorks who wear the Nike catch phrase t-shirts. people with absolutely no self awareness or fashion sense, whatsoever.

I need to take my black ass to Office Depot and buy some printable iron on paper, and a heating press.

Piss both dudes off.

Hell I might even make some shirts aimed at the middle.

T-shirt game seems to be killing it.

The T shirt game def makes money if you get a push, look at Tapout cheap easy and high profit margin. The only thing is they last a short time so sell it while its hot, I think Tapout sold their company for over 100 million to WWE?

America is a great place I love my country and our 1st amendment.

Even ignorant racist can speak their mind and maybe even make money from it.

They're disgusting people. They desperately want the men to take control and stop them from being insane, but the men evolved first and thought equal rights would work, and so we implemented them. The men didn't realize the women would push and be traitorous against them, in a desperate effort to get the angry reaction that proves we are still what their primitive sex brain thinks are "men," and are still violent enough to turn them on.

Will we do what they want, and maybe need? Or do we keep fighting the good fight?

Am I kidding?

I would like the first chicks shirt crumpled up on my bedroom floor.

If I want to piss off my Uncle Randy, I just wish him Happy Holidays.

They're disgusting people. They desperately want the men to take control and stop them from being insane, but the men evolved first and thought equal rights would work, and so we implemented them. The men didn't realize the women would push and be traitorous against them, in a desperate effort to get the angry reaction that proves we are still what their primitive sex brain thinks are "men," and are still violent enough to turn them on.

Will we do what they want, and maybe need? Or do we keep fighting the good fight?

Am I kidding?
<SelenaWow>

Jeez just white lettering on a fruit of the loom sweat shirt? If you're going to be an asshole at least do it with some style.

Jeeze guys, for the eleven thousandth time this year, it's just one, solitary crazy person...

Are you really a designer if you are just putting phrases in block letters on shirts?

Also, why the letter white doe?

tell what why dont we go back in time and kill grandma so you never exist ,,, one less usless news paper cutting down tress and creating global climate changes better yet,,, just shut up
cnvrtble.gif

Sone college kid somewhere did something, everyone gather up for hugs and support. We'll get through this.
I mean... it's only like the 11,000th time. No biggy.

I’m Black And this is pathetic.

Please stop paying attention so this can disappear and she can’t make any more money.

I mean... it's only like the 11,000th time. No biggy.

11,000 immature people with immature opinions, Holy Shit!

What an unusual trend!

Last edited:
Yeah. I don't see the point in being rude just to be rude, not trying to illustrate a point just trying to piss people off. It's like an even cheaper version of Milo.

Meh. There are more concerning things out there, but there does seem to be a trend of showing overt anger at *others*. And that mindset ain't cool.

This.

Also, nothing says African heritage like English print on a t-shirt.

Oh well.

Back