Huerta vs henderson Bellator MMA

I think we're confusing Bendo and Huerta...Bendo was the one who talked about going into the military. I'm not aware of Huerta saying that.
my entire paragraph was about Bendo, the confusion is definitely at your end hehe

my entire paragraph was about Bendo, the confusion is definitely at your end hehe

Well, it didn't help that you confused me with another poster, LOL. Anyway, I agree with your other post about Bendo not pushing the pace. I think Edgar won the rematch too (Bendo definitely won their first fight) and Bendo went downhill after that. Maybe he'll start fighting more aggressively now...or maybe Bendo knew he could fight with more risk vs Huerta and not be in any danger...we won't know until he fights again.

Well, it didn't help that you confused me with another poster, LOL. Anyway, I agree with your other post about Bendo not pushing the pace. I think Edgar won the rematch too (Bendo definitely won their first fight) and Bendo went downhill after that. Maybe he'll start fighting more aggressively now...or maybe Bendo knew he could fight with more risk vs Huerta and not be in any danger...we won't know until he fights again.
Me blaming you was definitely tongue in cheek.
1.gif

Both fighter's reactions actually made me laugh so much that I stopped caring about Edgar being robbed, but it is a shame we will never see what kind of run he would've gone on as the recrowned LW champion with no Aldo around to keep putting losses on his record.

Finishing intent Bendo looked impressive. Huerta looks washed up.

Back