How would Prime Fedor do against the current UFC HW division?

How would Prime Fedor do against the current UFC HW division?

• Total voters
Ring, cage, it doesn't make nearly as much of a difference as you're implying.
It makes a massive difference.

The ring is significantly smaller, way easier to corner/ get cornered, there is 0 cage wrestling which is a massive part of cage MMA, most grappling exchanges on the ground and standing end up against the fence in the cage, & in the ring they reset them back to the center of the ring if they get near the edge vs letting it play out against the fence.

If Anderson fought cans in between the dudes he was defending against at that schedule,yall be suckin his DICK

i honestly dont know because i feel like this is the worst HW has been in a minute

i dont think he beats ngannou if he was there though, its hard to think that jones could beat him after the way he lost to reyes

Prime Fedor was fast. Had KO power, and Sambo. Easily Champ or at the very least #1 contender.

He didn’t because he was fighting good fighters part time. All in an effort to keep his aura alive to sell tickets to their show
Part time???? WTF?

Fedor was the reigning World Heavyweight Champion of MMA and he STILL entered the Heavyweight Grand Prix tournament with all the other best Heavyweights in the world. (And won the whole damn tournament, proving he was indeed the best) He was fighting multiple times a night sometimes. He was fighting several times a year. He has more ranked wins than any other Heavyweight in MMA history, with the exception of Nog, who Fedor dominated twice. So if Fedor is part time, nearly every other HW is unemployed.

Im not sure what "juiced to the gills" means.

I would assume fighters in Pride were "juiced the gills" as steroids were encouraged and flagrant.

Fighters had trt therapy exceptions under the state athletic commision, within the rules. Dan was not adhering to the rules, he test levels were public and within "normal" ranges.
No one knows what Fedors test levels were.

So if Dan faced Fedor in Pride (Fedor's alleged prime) , where fighters could literally "juice to the gills" the outcome would have been different?

Trt therapy... they were abusing trt , that's why they banned it. Every fighter was saying they needed trt. Did you forget that already?

Fedor never tested positive in America either ..

These sorts of threads are hilarious. HW is a barren wasteland with almost no one who can grapple. And as well-rounded as Fedor? lol no.

I think he'd beat most of those guys, at the very least he'd be competitive with Jones, he'd definitely have a hard time with the reach. It's hard to gauge how good Jones is at HW from a single brief victory.

I think he'd beat most of those guys, at the very least he'd be competitive with Jones, he'd definitely have a hard time with the reach. It's hard to gauge how good Jones is at HW from a single brief victory.
LHW Jones would take him down on the first attempt and elbow him until the ref stopped the fight.

Fedor got taken down by most of the people he fought

Part time???? WTF?

Fedor was the reigning World Heavyweight Champion of MMA and he STILL entered the Heavyweight Grand Prix tournament with all the other best Heavyweights in the world. (And won the whole damn tournament, proving he was indeed the best) He was fighting multiple times a night sometimes. He was fighting several times a year. He has more ranked wins than any other Heavyweight in MMA history, with the exception of Nog, who Fedor dominated twice. So if Fedor is part time, nearly every other HW is unemployed.
Read what I said again, he was fighting good fighters part time(you don’t get credit when you’re the champ for beating pro wrestlers. And you get zero credit for Jaideep Singh or for getting absolutely throttled by Fabio on home soil

He wasn’t fighting top talent 6 times a year, usually took breaks to beat up bums

He was fighint top talent every year though.

He should have refected another 5 extra paychecks to provide for his family because otherwise a random uneducated sherbro would hate on him decades after in a karate forum

<36>

Back