How would Prime Fedor do against the current UFC HW division?

How would Prime Fedor do against the current UFC HW division?

• Total voters
Randy Couture is 15 years older than Heath Herring & fought better competition from his Vitor fight and on. Herring just like the rest of the PrideFC elite fought people who should have never been in the ring with them, but gets elevated because of their performances against said competition. Coutures weakest opponent when he was at his best or already a veteran in MMA was James Toney.

Heath Herring was "elevated" because he beat Mark Kerr, Tom Erikson and Igor V.

I know you probably have no idea who any of them are, but Kerr and Igor were big names at the time.

First if Fedor was coming up as prospect today

1. He'd be better off fighting at LHW, if DC can make LHW, Fedor could probably make MW in his 20's
  2. He would need a proper coach and camp, in pride he was able to get away with so many mistakes by being so gifted. Once he lost his speed he couldn't even beat average fighters.

A Fedor at LHW training at AKA, ATT, or any other top 15 gyms would go extremely far. Could even beat Jones

He was fighint top talent every year though.

He should have refected another 5 extra paychecks to provide for his family because otherwise a random uneducated sherbro would hate on him decades after in a karate forum

<36>
Do champs have the chance to fight only one contender a year now(besides all of our current inactive champions and the welterWAIT division in general)

I know you probably have no idea who any of them are, but Kerr and Igor were big names at the time.
Lol, stop.
Kerr was great but he was fighting demons.
Tom Erickson? No comment.
Vovchanchyn is the most notable name out of three you mentioned.

So you’re telling me, 3 people of 40+ fights Herring has had are the only good fighters he beaten?

hmmmm…Sound just like Fedor who has only Noguiera, CroCop as his best wins supposedly in his “prime” according to his fans and Arlovski & Sylvia when he was out of his prime.

Lol, stop.
Kerr was great but he was fighting demons.
Tom Erickson? No comment.
Vovchanchyn is the most notable name out of three you mentioned.

So you’re telling me, 3 people of 40+ fights Herring has had are the only good fighters he beaten?

hmmmm…Sound just like Fedor who has only Noguiera, CroCop as his best wins supposedly in his “prime” according to his fans and Arlovski & Sylvia when he was out of his prime.

If you think Fedor only has three good wins, it's because you're mentally fucking retarded.

This a fair point. But I got to wonder how prime Hendo does against todays heavyweights. I guess top 5.

By "prime Hendo", do you mean Decision Dan or TRT Hendo who got an exemption to use performance enhancers, which oh-so surprisingly coincided with the part of his career where he actually knocked people out?

By "prime Hendo", do you mean Decision Dan or TRT Hendo who got an exemption to use performance enhancers, which oh-so surprisingly coincided with the part of his career where he actually knocked people out?
I never did once say Henderson was in his prime, what are you talking are you replying to the right person?

You know what is a weird coincidence though? All the PrideFC suddenly lose once they start fighting good to great fighters and suddenly these PrideFC are out of their “prime.”

I was referring to Hollywood Dan era.

If you think Fedor only has three good wins, it's because you're mentally fucking retarded.
Mentally fucking retarded, right just straight to insults huh?

By the way i said Herring has 3 good wins out 40+ bouts not Fedor. Me saying it just like Fedor is sarcasm, off course Fedor has good wins, but his only elite wins were Noguiera, CroCop, Arlovski and Sylvia.

But like many of these fighters who suddenly starts losing against better competition they are suddenly out of their prime. You see it constantly and that is why it’s always a one way street with Fedor fans.

Read what I said again, he was fighting good fighters part time(you don’t get credit when you’re the champ for beating pro wrestlers. And you get zero credit for Jaideep Singh or for getting absolutely throttled by Fabio on home soil
We all saw what you said. You said he was fighting good fighters part time. How? He was fighting good fighters every year. You are not making sense here.

LOL at you saying zero credit for fighting someone in a pro fight. Let's see you go fight a great kickboxer like Jaideep or a great boxer like Maldonado. No fight is easy but out of all of Fedor's wins, those are some of the least impressive. His legacy doesn't hang on those 2. His legacy hangs on beating guys like Nog 2x, Cro Cop, Arlovski, Sylvia, Herring, Hunt, Randleman, Coleman, etc.

He has more ranked wins than any HW besides Nog. So tell me again how a guy with a resume like that was fighting good fighters part time? And what Heavyweight are you comparing him to in order to meet this standard? Unless it was someone like Cro Cop, Igor, Overeem, or Barnett,(those guys have a LOT of fights) most HWs were not as active as Fedor.

my intent was not to diminish Fedor Emelianenko's legacy but to provide a broader context for his career and acknowledge that, like all fighters, he faced different levels of competition at various points in his career. His accomplishments and victories against elite heavyweights remain a testament to his greatness in the sport of MMA.

Heath Herring, at 28, lost a one-sided decision to Jake O'Brien

Mentally fucking retarded, right just straight to insults huh?

By the way i said Herring has 3 good wins out 40+ bouts not Fedor. Me saying it just like Fedor is sarcasm, off course Fedor has good wins, but his only elite wins were Noguiera, CroCop, Arlovski and Sylvia.

But like many of these fighters who suddenly starts losing against better competition they are suddenly out of their prime. You see it constantly and that is why it’s always a one way street with Fedor fans.

"Better competition" ..... two of the first 3 guys he lost to were actually fighting in Pride, and didn't get near a title shot with him. So I'm not sure how he was suddenly fighting better competition lmao

Trt therapy... they were abusing trt , that's why they banned it. Every fighter was saying they needed trt. Did you forget that already?

Fedor never tested positive in America either ..
Dan's test was within reasonable limits and he's never failed a test

That said; Fedors "Prime" was in an organization that encouraged and distributed steroids.

Back