Social War Room Lounge Thread #321 - welcome to the pussy lounge

Who’s the guy that constantly argued with Banchan? Were they the same person? Because if so, that dude has some serious mental illness.

Here in GA, it's on your property and has to be

more than 50 yards from a public road
more than 200 yards from another dwelling
not within city limits
Sounds reasonable.

skies were full in ireland last night, was great

pGWqLDg.jpeg

Last edited:
Happy Mothers Day peeps. Hope you get to spend some time today. My favorite crawfish place has them for 6 dollars a pound for mother's day. 9lbs please

Last edited:
This weekend: cleaned my car and changed the oil. Power sanded two body panels on my project truck. Finally gave in, and sent up a distress flare asking my family to step in and help with my mom and her memory issues against my dads wishes. Promplty got banned from the family farm, as dad is pissed. Got blocked by my siblings as they were also angry, despite me being the only one who ever fucking cares about the folks and they just want the land. Then proceeded to slam a liter of whiskey as a MN team falls apart when it matters.

Fuck this life.

And before any of you fuckers ask, I aint doing shit. I have a baby girl I need to be there for, so this man is gonna outlive every one of you.

Edit: just realised the hilarity of my little Luminaire quote. Get fucked ya wanker.

Last edited by a moderator:
This weekend: cleaned my car and changed the oil. Power sanded two body panels on my project truck. Finally gave in, and sent up a distress flare asking my family to step in and help with my mom and her memory issues against my dads wishes. Promplty got banned from the family farm, as dad is pissed. Got blocked by my siblings as they were also angry, despite me being the only one who ever fucking cares about the folks and they just want the land. Then proceeded to slam a liter of whiskey as a MN team falls apart when it matters.

Fuck this life.

And before any of you fuckers ask, I aint doing shit. I have a baby girl I need to be there for, so this man is gonna outlive every one of you.

Edit: just realised the hilarity of my little Luminaire quote. Get fucked ya wanker.
Sorry bud. I don't get why they are upset

Got a new doberman puppy. Cant wait see how many kids she eats when she is grown.
Had dobermans throughout my childhood. Great dogs imo and about as pretty of a breed as you can find. How much did it run you?

Had dobermans throughout my childhood. Great dogs imo and about as pretty of a breed as you can find. How much did it run you?

Never had one, but always wanted one. Ex didn’t like dogs, so never got any in the last 13 years. Now I could, so went and pulled the trigger on little red Sophie.
IMG_2620.jpeg

Never had one, but always wanted one. Ex didn’t like dogs, so never got any in the last 13 years. Now I could, so went and pulled the trigger on little red Sophie.
Beautiful pup. They really are great dogs. Protective and loyal you wont regret that. Always preferred females as well.

Beautiful pup. They really are great dogs. Protective and loyal you wont regret that. Always preferred females as well.
Thanks. She is a tad underweight so have to work with her on a few things. Dana tests came back very good I’m regards to inbreeding and such, and the maternal grandparents were still alive at 12. That is crazy good.

Yeah I had all male dogs, and fate only gave me sons, so I bought a daughter like some Hollywood elite would. Mix it up.

Back