How would a Khabib vs McGregor fight go?

Khabib simply can't take that left straight.

Based on what? Khabib has a chin on him and Conor couldn't put away natural BW midget Mendes until the end of the 2nd round after Mendes already took him down 4 times.

Ill ask this for the last time to all you deluded brainwashed Khabib nuthuggers, give me a list of all his impressive wins over the current top 15 LW division. Go, names, stats, method of victory etc, you fools need to realize that his record is like a house of cards, its a complete sham.

McGregor would probably get up quite a few times, Nurmagomedov doesn't have great top control. But he'd get dragged right back down every time.

It would be a long, long night for McGregor.

I dont understand why people think Khabib is a lay and prayer. He lets guys exert their energy trying to get up so he can throw them back down again and demoralize them with his redonculous triple digit takedowns.

Based on what? Khabib has a chin on him and Conor couldn't put away natural BW midget Mendes until the end of the 2nd round after Mendes already took him down 4 times.
11 days notice midget mendes

Fight starts.

Khabib pressures Conor and walks him down. Conor gets caught against the fence and Khabib secures both his legs and brings him to center of the cage. Khabib slams Conor hard onto the ground. Conor tries desperately to escape but Khabib is too powerful.

Khabib begins to elbow Conor into a bloody mess. Conor gives up his back and Khabib secures the choke. As Conor's vision begins to fade he sees Chad " Chad Mendes" Mendes in the crowd staring into his soul. Khabib whispers " Porkchop sandwiches..." into Conor's ear as he loses consciousness.

I attended one of Khabib's seminars and he told me he cuts 30 lbs to make 155

Ill ask this for the last time to all you deluded brainwashed Khabib nuthuggers, give me a list of all his impressive wins over the current top 15 LW division. Go, names, stats, method of victory etc, you fools need to realize that his record is like a house of cards, its a complete sham.
A FREAKING BEAR and RDA

It would look like the first 8min of the Mendes fight, but for the entire fight.

people are fuckin pissed about Khabib,its great.

I say Conor has 40% Chance in this match up. If you are trying to deny Conor's chance in this match, Then I say you are yet to aware of the unpredictability of MMA.

I say Conor has 40% Chance in this match up. If you are trying to deny Conor's chance in this match, Then I say they are yet to aware about the unpredictability of MMA.

hey anything can happen. Khabib's lack of striking defense,and wild style might get him caught,but Khabib def got the advantage in that i aint betting on conor winning this one.

GSP vs anyone after the second Serra fight comes to mind.

WHats wrong With you littel baby? lost Your mother or something, come here you por sad baby, i will help you out.

khabib took abel down 21/27 times in 15 minutes.

i assume conor would not be able to get back to his feet off his back, so sadly khabib would only land 3 or 5 takedowns against mcgregor depending how many rounds the fight is.

hey anything can happen. Khabib's lack of striking defense,and wild style might get him caught,but Khabib def got the advantage in that i aint betting on conor winning this one.

Khabib is a very smart fighter, if you look at his fights he hasnt lost that many of rounds in his life. He has improved his boxing, you really think he dosent do stand-up? He is a Sambo world champion.

WHats wrong With you littel baby? lost Your mother or something, come here you por sad baby, i will help you out.
Are you going to answer the question dickhead? Khabib has the worst record in the LW division with his one and only win over a top 15 fighter over two and a half years ago, all facts sweetheart but you brainwashed fools have bought into his phoney padded record and if you took your head out of his ass (maybe thats why hes injured all the time actually) and actually look at his record youd see how paper thin it is.

Khabib is a very smart fighter, if you look at his fights he hasnt lost that many of rounds in his life. He has improved his boxing, you really think he dosent do stand-up? He is a Sambo world champion.

I never said he doesnt do standup. He is just very wild,and he can get away with it because its very easy for him to get his opponents to drop their hands.

Back