How would a Khabib vs McGregor fight go?

3fAkLwN.gif

I'd pick Khabib over anyone LW or below.

no idea but that doesnt seem like a fight the ufc will want to make unless they want to reprimand conor - wouldnt be surprised if they were planning the LW division's contendership w conor in mind for a long time

although i think khabib has been injured anyway

Conor will KO Khabib.

Conor is all ready showing improved TDD & it will only get better if he's faced withe the Eagle. I guarantee you though, the UFC will shield Conor as long as they can from facing his worse match up.

I never said he doesnt do standup. He is just very wild,and he can get away with it because its very easy for him to get his opponents to drop their hands.

I really hope that he has bettered his stand-up becuase this werstling style of his will not work for 5 round, he wil end up getting gassed. He has been out for a while so he should have been training boxing, and he dose have KO Power. But agian, i dont like his werstling style becuase he will gass himself.

Conor will KO Khabib.

Conor is all ready showing improved TDD & it will only get better if he's faced withe the Eagle. I guarantee you though, the UFC will shield Conor as long as they can from facing his worse match up.

You know that Diaz is the worst takedown fighter in the LW and he took Down Mcgregor? Khabib is the best werstler in the LW division, you really think that his style wouldnt work agianst McGregor?

You know that Diaz is the worst takedown fighter in the LW and he took Down Mcgregor? Khabib is the best werstler in the LW division, you really think that his style wouldnt work agianst McGregor?
I'm saying Mcgregor will obsess on TDD & show improvement if that fight comes around.

As I mentioned in my original post, Khabib is the worse match up for McGregor... & I didn't say that due to his striking... lol. Of course I recognize The Eagle's take downs. But the eagle still gets hit & if he takes a nuke, he might just fall.

It's all fun to talk about... but I wouldn't get too cocky about Khabib. They better have a replacement fighter on the card as well, if Khabib gets hurt in training.

Khabib will brake him.. and in 5 rounds I think he can even pull off the finish.

Back