How to train muscles to burn out not as fast(in grappling)?

...and im younger than you

You spelled "fatter" wrong, you illiterate blowhard tool.

I hope for your sake you're tougher in the ring than when you try to be an internet tough guy. You come off like wannabe middle school bully, and dumb. I don't hear a lot of actually capable guys feel the need to bluster like you do. I hope that insecurity is out of your system by the time you have to actually fight.

In the meantime, don't stress-eat. It's not love, it's just food.

lol well we both know your a little bitch boy i could go up to your face and call you a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: and youde have to sit there and take it knowing that if u dared to try something youde be on the ground in pain elbows landing on you im afraid i dont respect nor care for what weaklings like you have to say on a internet forum this is the place for pussy virgins like you are who can only type lame shit knowing your safe behind your computer its great knowing relsons bringing me to his house paying my ticket to hawaii that my skills are that good i must say and your just some bum boy lol

lol well we both know your a little bitch boy i could go up to your face and call you a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: and youde have to sit there and take it knowing that if u dared to try something youde be on the ground in pain elbows landing on you im afraid i dont respect nor care for what weaklings like you have to say on a internet forum this is the place for pussy virgins like you are who can only type lame shit knowing your safe behind your computer its great knowing relsons bringing me to his house paying my ticket to hawaii that my skills are that good i must say and your just some bum boy lol

Well, let's realistically see how effective your threats are anywhere in the world:

1. On the internet: Well, it would help if you were literate.

2. A public place: You could try to insult a person, which they would laugh at, and if you tried to actually attack them, they'd wave bye-bye as you were loaded into the squad car.

3. In a "dark alley": Wouldn't always end very well for an attacker, if you were considered an actual threat to a person's life. A .40 round has better stopping power than any elbow ever thrown.

4. In the ring, cage, whatever: You wouldn't make weight, because you're a fatty.

We're just talking shit here, but it's sad if this is the way you actually live your life; deluded into thinking that the only thing you're any good at has any real-life relevance. You're a big fat joke.

Walked back that original statement pretty quick once you were called on it. And then comes the tough talk... from the guy who came here to ask for help because he's weak. I don't know who you think you're impressing here, but it isn't me. Good luck bringing your shit up to par, and chill out before you hurt yourself or someone else. That's as good of advice as you'll get.
Holy shit get over yourself you're insufferable to listen to. Rolling competitively and at a high pace with like-minded individuals is not the same as hurting people or being a douche. Have you ever trained any combat competitively?

To @15089371 , I think you got some good advice early on. You could do a few extra volume exercises for your grip and forearms as accessory exercises if you already have S&C sessions. Otherwise being purposeful about not forcing the grip goes a long way. It might even open up your game a lot more. Having a competitive spirit is good, but easing up and putting the ego aside a little bit might be the breakthrough you need.

Holy shit get over yourself you're insufferable to listen to. Rolling competitively and at a high pace with like-minded individuals is not the same as hurting people or being a douche. Have you ever trained any combat competitively?

To @15089371 , I think you got some good advice early on. You could do a few extra volume exercises for your grip and forearms as accessory exercises if you already have S&C sessions. Otherwise being purposeful about not forcing the grip goes a long way. It might even open up your game a lot more. Having a competitive spirit is good, but easing up and putting the ego aside a little bit might be the breakthrough you need.
Thanks for the advice man,I agree I'm definitely gonna adjust to these things

Thanks for the advice man,I agree I'm definitely gonna adjust to these things
I know exactly how it is. Always fighting through, never giving subs willingly and wanting to keep pace when rolling with the good guys. I've always done that as well. I think it's a bit of a dual edged sword. On the one hand, the whole "never use any strength" thing is bollocks imo. You need to use force, weight and strength when applicable. So many guys get into the habit of just giving subs and then when they fight in tourneys it backfires on them. On the other, you need to able to shut that shit off and go with the flow sometimes. Also against the good guys. You learn so much more, and if someone more skilled than you recognise you are rolling to get better and not forcing things, he'll ease up most of the time and help you out. You need both.

Try visiting the grappling section if you haven't already.

Good luck with the training!

Last edited:
@Cmart Lol what are trying to do? You just keep embarrassing yourself more and more. But hey man, I'm just glad I'm not as sad of person as you are, bless me.

I know exactly how it is. Always fighting through, never giving subs willingly and wanting to keep pace when rolling with the good guys. I've always done that as well. I think it's a bit of a dual edged sword. On the one hand, the whole "never use any strength" thing is bollocks imo. You need to use force, weight and strength when applicable. So many guys get into the habit of just giving subs and then when they fight in tourneys it backfires on them. At the same time, you need to able to shut that shit off and go with the flow sometimes. Also against the good guys. You learn so much more, and if someone more skilled than you recognise you are rolling to get better and not forcing things, he'll ease up most of the time and help you out.

Try visiting the grappling section if you haven't already.

Good luck with the training!
Exactly! this was what I meant with finding it hard to go light, I'm glad people see the context in which I meant it. I'm always able to do something with with good S&C and average technique but recently I went up against a guy who just completely nullified my strength and beat me on pure technique with very little force it seemed which doesn't happen to me often in the way he did it to me. That was another reminder how important technique is. I do try to focus on using techniques that I have in my head beforehand now, so sparring is a little more specific instead of just 100% free flow, which also seems to help me get get my technique better.

Lol you like-minded types gotta stick together. I'm referring directly to my experience in seminars rolling with people who couldn't check their ego at the door. If that's okay with you to roll with people who are going 100% when the instructor has said to go 75%, fine. I find those types to be, like I said, a nuisance and a hazard, and I don't think I'm in the minority.

Why would you use homophobic slurs to denigrate someone? That's pretty childish and also shows a lack of imagination. Also you both said cmart was a virgin AND had gay sex, which is it?

Ahh I don't care really, just here to pile on!

Have fun!

Why would you use homophobic slurs to denigrate someone? That's pretty childish and also shows a lack of imagination. Also you both said cmart was a virgin AND had gay sex, which is it?

Ahh I don't care really, just here to pile on!

Have fun!
Don't you know you're still a virgin if you take it up the ass?
#it'sapoopholenotaloophole

were on a site for fighters funny how thats all you can say just because i could careless to punctuate everything that really shows what a little bitch boy you are but u and i both know youde shit your pants if u ever saw me so as long as we both know im the alpha male here and im younger than you

Florida Man, it's good to see the nickname that I've endowed to you catching on.

Your signature delights me.

Here's our resident black belt under Relson, soon to fight in rizin badass pulling mount in an ammy MMA fight lol.

Glad we found this @flikerstance

Is that him??

Much entertainment.

Great work guys

This thread is really quite pathetic.

@Cmart you get dragged into this shit way too easily. @flikerstance and @15089371 you guys need to lighten up and get out more. Yes, this is an MMA forum, however not everyone trains UFC here. This sub-forum was once sanctuary for MMA fans who lifted weights and wanted to get big and strong and so it will take time before this place adjusts to its new, slenderer and way way way more functional overlords like yourselves.

It's 100% him.

My favorite part about that video is him quitting lol.

Bless you. Was he just tired in the mount? Thought for sure he was gonna get the TKO there. I don't know if that was so much a guard pull as a dude pushing him over.

This thread is really quite pathetic.

@Cmart you get dragged into this shit way too easily. @flikerstance and @15089371 you guys need to lighten up and get out more. Yes, this is an MMA forum, however not everyone trains UFC here. This sub-forum was once sanctuary for MMA fans who lifted weights and wanted to get big and strong and so it will take time before this place adjusts to its new, slenderer and way way way more functional overlords like yourselves.

I, for one, welcome our new functional overlords and their prophet Naudi.

Bless you. Was he just tired in the mount? Thought for sure he was gonna get the TKO there. I don't know if that was so much a guard pull as a dude pushing him over.

I, for one, welcome our new functional overlords and their prophet Naudi.
Not sure. I know I didn't shoot a double leg into bottom mount in my fight.

Bold move imo.

giphy.gif

Here's our resident black belt under Relson, soon to fight in rizin badass pulling mount in an ammy MMA fight lol.

Glad we found this @flikerstance

Lmfao the guy who claims to train harder than ex UFC champ Sean Sherk who supposedly didn't know how to do S&C gasses after 1 round and gets finished

Back