How to get rid of the smell of weed. UPDATE page 4

Narc on them if you’re in a state where it isn’t legal, and plant some heroin in semi-hidden view. Child services will take their kids away. Serves them right, fuckin’ drug addicts.
upload_2018-3-24_4-48-42.jpeg

Pour liquor all over yourself and people will just think you're an alcoholic and be none the wiser

<seedat>

Fuck that shit. I would simply tell them to get a vape, smoke outside, or Smoke on other side of the house because the smoke is getting into your house. If they don’t comply, call the cops. With 4 kids, they shouldn’t be exposing the kids to that.

Yeah you can't, going to have to man up and say something to them about it maybe they will start smoking outside, shouldn't be smoking in the house around kids anyways.

I've noticed that the smell is nearly impossible to get rid of if you smoke it. They could use that to test if people have been smoking and driving, because if you've smoked within the past hour or two it's impossible to get that smell off of your hands. Even if you wash thoroughly with dish soap, you can still smell that weed smell on your fingers a little bit.

71PMPgYwidL._SY450_.jpg

But you shouldn't be having to spend your own money to cover up something you don't do. I smoke all the marihuanas but I'd be super embarrassed to inconvenience a neighbor like that. Bring it up politely and if they aren't total shitheads they'll figure something out.

I have a big house and even I don't smoke inside. My backyard is big and not adjacent to any neighbors so I smoke out there and have the same rule for guests.

Narc on them if you’re in a state where it isn’t legal, and plant some heroin in semi-hidden view. Child services will take their kids away. Serves them right, fuckin’ drug addicts.

Psychopath much?

Is this an apartment or a house?

It seems like someone would have to smoke an absurd amount of weed for the smell to leave their house and enter yours.

I think he means apartment or something similar. I live in a brick home and there is not one chance in fuck my neighbors smoking weed will make into my house.

I think he means apartment or something similar. I live in a brick home and there is not one chance in fuck my neighbors smoking weed will make into my house.
Brick walls not stopping that dirty Mexican weed.

Yeah you can't, going to have to man up and say something to them about it maybe they will start smoking outside, shouldn't be smoking in the house around kids anyways.

I've noticed that the smell is nearly impossible to get rid of if you smoke it. They could use that to test if people have been smoking and driving, because if you've smoked within the past hour or two it's impossible to get that smell off of your hands. Even if you wash thoroughly with dish soap, you can still smell that weed smell on your fingers a little bit.
LOL. Dishsoap. Rookie.

If they have 4 kids, they probably shouldn't smoke pot in the house.

Instead of asking us, just go talk to them. Let them know and all them what they can do to prevent you smelling it.

Tell them that you don't care if they are smoking pot, that you are cool with it but it just isn't your thing, but just say that the smell bothers you.

They will more than likely help to remedy the situation.

I like your post but since when is talking to your neighbour considered "manning up"?

How big of a pussy are young people today?

People are supposed to know and talk to their neighbors.

Manning up would be mowing his lawn when he is out of town for an extended period, or kicking his ass if he tries to fuck your wife.

Last edited:
You can buy a medical air filter that will also clear a bunch of other pollutants from your home.

But they are not cheap, and it seems like you live in an apartment or townhouse, so maybe you'll have to actually speak to them instead.

Back