How to get rid of the smell of weed. UPDATE page 4

I have new neighbors who are constantly smoking weed. Now I don't give a shit what someone does in there own home but the smell of the weed is coming into my house which I'm not happy about as it's a disgusting smell. I would kick off about it but they are keeping the noise down despite having 4 kids and living in houses that have paper thin walls, so don't really want to fall out with them yet.

Its an old house so I believe the smell is coming through either the floorboards or gaps in the skirting. Any tips to get rid of the smell or to stop it getting in the house?? I have tried a diffuser but it's made no difference.

You can get an air purifier with a nice filter and that would most likely solve the issue for you without having to get into an argument with your neighbor.

Either youre dirt poor and your neighborhood is so a little that weed smell is the last of your problems. Living in a house and you can smell your neighbors smell?
Do you live in tokyo?

Update: Spoke to the neighbour about the smell of weed. Never got the reaction I expected, guy was a bit of a dick went in a mood but sealed up all his floorboards his end.

HOWEVER at 10pm every night I can still smell it in one of the rooms really strong. Like a stale weed smell not like it's being smoked. Woke up at 3am this morning for the toilet and heard a loud vibrating noise. The cunt is growing it I'm certain of it in the loft. I live in a terrace so it's shared lofts in the connecting 4 houses. The fact I can smell it so strong is fucking me off and his reaction. However shitting it as well as I'm living next door to someone who grows weed who looks shady as fuck.

Firstly the smell is pissing me off but least I know how it's getting in now. The divide in the loft between me and him is a brick wall with loads of holes in the bricks. If I seal the bricks with expanding foam will that stop the smell drifting through??

Secondly how safe is it from fires the fact he is growing this in a loft??

Option 1) I get rid of the smell by sealing the holes in the loft and say nothing (preferred option)

Option 2) The smell doesn't go and the risk of fire is high. His landlord is his best friend who I guess must have a clue what's going on. I tell the landlord. Risk landlord telling neighbour I mentioned this making life difficult for me.

Option 3) I call the cops....however he will know it's me as I'm his only neighbour as he is the end house and I've mentioned the weed smell before. Don't want to do this at all.

Some people around here are sending their kids to school smelling like pot. They arrest the parents and usually find more than pot. They test the kids hair and find they've been exposed to meth.

Easy. Wait til his dispensary gets shut down, then he has no frickin weed to smoke at all.

Last edited:
Go buy some RoundUP at Walmart.
Sneak up there and spray his plants.
Sit back and wait for the meltdown.

Tell him that his shit still stinks like he is growing weed. Tell him to seal his side of the wall and you will seal your side. That is the best solution aside from calling the fire marshal or cops, which is probably the last resort.

If you politely asked them to find a way to eliminate the smell and they were dicks about it, just call the cops.

Fuck 'em.

Actually TS if he is growing as opposed to just smoking weed, you have far more leverage over the situation.

If there are holes in the bricks in the loft peak through and confirm. Once you know he's growing just straight up be a dick back.

Tell him he has a week to completely eliminate the odor or tough shit the cops are being called. Simple as that.

If he's just smoking, there's really nothing else you can do tbh.

hotter.jpg

To the nose

Ask them to use a sploof (empty toilet paper roll with dryer sheets attached to the end of it and exhale smoke through). Probably won't work if they are smoking joints but it's very effective in my experience for smoking bowls, even dry pipes. The stoner go to air freshener is Ozium and that works pretty well to.

Boy if this post didn't give me some flashbacks to living in the dorms in college...

Back