How to get rid of the smell of weed. UPDATE page 4

I betcha OP's neighbors are explosive or like tacos and he's scurred to talk at them.

ac1b2e05b9b1d1c122aac3f986d3ad83c3cdc43443b8dcb884967bbd5f177d34.jpg

I have new neighbors who are constantly smoking weed. Now I don't give a shit what someone does in there own home but the smell of the weed is coming into my house which I'm not happy about as it's a disgusting smell. I would kick off about it but they are keeping the noise down despite having 4 kids and living in houses that have paper thin walls, so don't really want to fall out with them yet.

Its an old house so I believe the smell is coming through either the floorboards or gaps in the skirting. Any tips to get rid of the smell or to stop it getting in the house?? I have tried a diffuser but it's made no difference.
Seriously, just politely talk to them about it. "Hey neighbor, sorry to bother, but there is a strong smell of marijuana coming into my home now. It doesn't bother me that you smoke but I'd really appreciate it if you could burn next to a window," or something.

Is this an apartment or a house?

It seems like someone would have to smoke an absurd amount of weed for the smell to leave their house and enter yours.

He's trying to sound less poor and calling his condo a house.

OP, you have to just be a man and go knock on the door. When I moved into my place, the first day, the neighbors were listening to some shitty hip hop wth bass so loud it was vibrating the walls. I just knocked on the door and said, hi the bass is so loud it's shaking my walls and they moved their sub to the other side of the unit and I never heard it again.

No one wants the cops to come by their house and if you give them some warning, your neighbors will do whatever to make sure you don't call them.

But if they're smoking indoors with 4 kids, you actually should call CPS because that's child abuse.

Psychopath much?

Lol. Exposing their kids to weed smoke is fine though, right? Smoke of sny kind is terrible for lungs especially kids' lungs and marijuana smoke is devastating to developing brains.

In all honesty these people should have their kids taken away, not as a punishment to the parents, but as a favor to the kids.

move to space

Fill up a big bowl of vinegar and leave it out in whatever room smells like weed for a night and a day.

Lol. Exposing their kids to weed smoke is fine though, right? Smoke of sny kind is terrible for lungs especially kids' lungs and marijuana smoke is devastating to developing brains.

In all honesty these people should have their kids taken away, not as a punishment to the parents, but as a favor to the kids.

Fuck off Sally.

Although it isn't good for the kids, it's far from the worst thing.

Government is way too big and government involvement is much too frequent.

Ask them to use a sploof (empty toilet paper roll with dryer sheets attached to the end of it and exhale smoke through). Probably won't work if they are smoking joints but it's very effective in my experience for smoking bowls, even dry pipes. The stoner go to air freshener is Ozium and that works pretty well to.

You make it sound like the parents are holding the kids down and blowing pot smoke in their faces. Are you Mormon?

You believe putting kids into the system because their otherwise harmless guardians smoke weed is a favor to the kids. That is fucking insane, and you must be very sheltered or wicked to think so.

Entire neighborhoods, apartment buildings, and trailer parks would lose their children if we operated like you advocate. Certain populations will be disproportionately impacted. Foster care is generally terrible. Broken families lose hope, and individuals are more likely to commit actual crimes.

It's not 1957. Don't be such a dipshit.

If they have 4 kids, they probably shouldn't smoke pot in the house.

Instead of asking us, just go talk to them. Let them know and all them what they can do to prevent you smelling it.

Tell them that you don't care if they are smoking pot, that you are cool with it but it just isn't your thing, but just say that the smell bothers you.

They will more than likely help to remedy the situation.

<{hfved}>

make some spoofs and secretly leave them outside of their door, they will imidiately recognize the device and thnak you alte.

If your landlord can't do anything about it, then it won't stop. Get your landlord to make it stop. I smoke pot, and would be embarrassed if I knew that was happening to the neighbors. That's why I use the window.

What are they roasting blunts up there or something? I very rarely smoke weed these days (2 or 3 times a year) as I just kind of grew out of it in my early 20's, but I have no problem with people that do and think it should be legal.

Pot is so good these days that you only need a few tokes. All they need to do is get a one hitter and a dug out and blow it out a window.

il_570xN.1490243683_i5z3.jpg

Or make an asshole. It's where you blow the pot smoke through a paper towel tube stuffed with dryer sheets and one wrapped around the end.

sploof3.jpg

I have new neighbors who are constantly smoking weed. Now I don't give a shit what someone does in there own home but the smell of the weed is coming into my house which I'm not happy about as it's a disgusting smell. I would kick off about it but they are keeping the noise down despite having 4 kids and living in houses that have paper thin walls, so don't really want to fall out with them yet.

Its an old house so I believe the smell is coming through either the floorboards or gaps in the skirting. Any tips to get rid of the smell or to stop it getting in the house?? I have tried a diffuser but it's made no difference.

Buy one of those ionic air purifiers ...

<Y2JSmirk> C'mon man. Google.

Back