How to FIGHT NATURALLY - Follow Your Instinct, Not Man-Made Rules

This guy in on to something. There should be a pile of rocks on the Modelo adverstisement in the middle of the Octogon to accomodate for both combatants legitimate primal fight needs.

bite chunk out of neck
<TheWire1>

bite nose
<TheWire1>
rip ear
<TheWire1>
dick
<TheWire1>

Why do I feel like this is a 3 minute long eyepoke tutorial???

c389ff34d58ad2dcc583a99365230123697c4e66eba4df1594880ca562e2cd39.jpg

Makes me lol when people say that "that's how a bitch fights"
....when you scratch, gouge, grab hair, bite, use rocks...

But that's literally how primative man fought....the same primative man that that could tear a modern man up like a gorilla

Cro mags were 6'6 and 250 pounds of pure muscle on average and stronger than any man....and this is how they fought

When you think about it.....the guys using head movement, parry's, jabs, counters etc, are the real bitches
<mma4>

Last edited:
ZNVciTv.gif

should just bit the bulls neck...easy peezy

What would actually happen against a trained fighter: double leg --> smash --> RNC

Makes me lol when people say that "that's how a bitch fights"
....when you scratch, gouge, grab hair, bite...

But that's literally how primative man fought....the same primative man that that could tear a modern man up like a gorilla

Cro mags were 6'6 and 250 pounds of pure muscle in average and stronger than any man....and this is how they fought

When you think about it.....the guys using head movement, parry's, jabs, counters etc, are the real bitches
<mma4>

meh, think long enough and you can reach any conclusion.

This is a "fight for your life scenario" like if I knew ISIS was going to capture me or some Muslim rape gang in Sweden you bet your ass I would be doing all the dirtiest shit I can to most likely get away. But a standard street fight or bar fight or fight on a basketball court. You may not want to use these techniques. Sometimes 2 people just want to fight each other. Both sides be it on the street or in a sanctioned cage consent to fight one another. Now yes, someone can pull out a knife or gun, especially if the person really doesn't want to consent to combat OR they did consent and are losing the fight bad so they reach for the aces in the hole. Rule of thumb. When someone reaches into their pockets during a street fight you rush the guy as quick as possible and make sure his hands stay in his pants as you either headbutt the guy or use one of your free arms to hit him. I've actually seen this before irl. Dude was losing a fight and dug deep into his pants to pull out a butterfly knife and luckily his friends said he's "reaching" and swarmed him before he could pull it out. You always want to make sure you see a person's hands. No hands behind the back either because they can carry a knife in a back pocket.

Stuff like this is always kind of bizarre because it lacks context. If two untrained people are fighting in a life and death situation, then of course they should resort to whatever they can such as eye raking, targeting the genitals, biting, etc

However, this is often presented in a fashion that belittles trained martial combat, which just makes no sense. There's always going to be some smart ass at a kickboxing class that says, "well, I could just kick you in the groin", well, how? If there's a large skill gap between us, especially the vast one between a trained (ie someone who regularly spars / fights) and untrained person, you're probably never going to land a single strike.

Now lets take that a bit further - you're already probably not going to land a single strike, or at the very least anything effectual, why would you be able to pinpoint target something as particular as the groin or eyes? You're already incapable of landing a clean blow to the head, but you're going to somehow gouge my eye with laser accuracy? You're not going to land a leg kick, but you're going to blast my testicles? No, I don't think so.

It is however a sort of inverse bellcurve. Biting and targeting vital areas will help the untrained, fall off in the depiction I previously stated, but then with two trained people it becomes somewhat useful again. However, this isn't the movies - if you're training for self defense, it's best to just train like a fighter. The chances of you getting into an altercation with another trained individual is really rather slim. To get that training though you're going to have to spar, a fair amount really, and I don't think anyone is lining up to spar with the guy that wants to bite and attempt ripping off your dick.

You're not going to land a leg kick, but you're going to blast my testicles? No, I don't think so.
I think a groin kick is more intuitive to throw for the untrained than a leg kick since a leg kick you're kicking kind of sideways and trying to the land the shin on thigh while a groin kick you just kick straight forward trying to put the front of your shoe between their legs. More intuitive to defend a groin kick too though of course.

Back