How to FIGHT NATURALLY - Follow Your Instinct, Not Man-Made Rules

But that's literally how primative man fought....the same primative man that that could tear a modern man up like a gorilla

Cro mags were 6'6 and 250 pounds of pure muscle on average and stronger than any man....and this is how they fought
lol@6'6 cro magnons. Try 5'5, 5'6 tops.

As a general trend, Humans have been getting bigger, not smaller.

I think a groin kick is more intuitive to throw for the untrained than a leg kick since a leg kick you're kicking kind of sideways and trying to the land the shin on thigh while a groin kick you just kick straight forward trying to put the front of your shoe between their legs. More intuitive to defend a groin kick too though of course.
The best thing an untrained person can do vs a trained person??? RUN AWAY. walk away. Get away. I just turned 34 and I've been in 2 street fights my entire life. I could have been in dozens. And the only 2 times I did get in a fight were 1. Alcohol was involved. 2. A friend who is a hot head started the fight, while under the influence of alcohol. It's very easy to avoid a fight. Yes the antagonist will call you names, like pussy, bitch, punk what ever. I almost killed a guy in a street fight in high school when I wasn't an adult. (I don't count fights before I was 18. I was in about 4 of those) and I resort to my wrestling base. Grabbing a dude and slamming them on their head. You do that to someone on cement you can and will seriously hurt someone. Just YouTube street fights bodyslam KOs if you want to cringe.

The best thing an untrained person can do vs a trained person??? RUN AWAY. walk away. Get away. I just turned 34 and I've been in 2 street fights my entire life. I could have been in dozens. And the only 2 times I did get in a fight were 1. Alcohol was involved. 2. A friend who is a hot head started the fight, while under the influence of alcohol. It's very easy to avoid a fight. Yes the antagonist will call you names, like pussy, bitch, punk what ever. I almost killed a guy in a street fight in high school when I wasn't an adult. (I don't count fights before I was 18. I was in about 4 of those) and I resort to my wrestling base. Grabbing a dude and slamming them on their head. You do that to someone on cement you can and will seriously hurt someone. Just YouTube street fights bodyslam KOs if you want to cringe.
I didn't mean untrained fighting against a trained opponent, but that a groin kick seems more intuitive in general for untrained than a leg kick.

I didn't mean untrained fighting against a trained opponent, but that a groin kick seems more intuitive in general for untrained than a leg kick.
Yeah but this can go for untrained vs untrained. Just avoid the fight altogether. You're not a fighter. I understand there are circumstances where you can not avoid a fight. I've seen them. Someone corners you in a locker room. Or even a parking lot. Then there is no choice. But in MOST circumstances there is a way out. To avoid confrontation. That's why states that have stand your ground laws get a lot of heat. In other states it's if you CAN avoid the physical confrontation you should. Where in places like Florida if someone says "Hey bitch I'm gonna kick your ass!" You could just stand there and say "Bring it on" Where in other places they want you to leave the site of confrontation and call the authorities if necessary.

Context: if life or death, ANYTHING GOES, and you should start with everything that is banned in the UFC.

But, in any other situation, might not work out so well. Biting a nose or ear, or ripping an ear willl get you charged with "attempt to dismember", a pretty nasty felony charge with hard time.

Also consider the consequences, if you do any of this shit and don't win and leave immediately you could get jumped and beaten to death or attacked with weapons in a situation that would have otherwise been a normal streetfight.

There's a time and place for everything.

As Bas Rutten once said:

"I can poke eyes and kick balls too, but I do it more accurately and with a lot more power."

(Just food for thought for those discussing trained vs avg Joe scenario)

True even the vikings who were considered very big for their time and towered over other Europeans were only about 5'8" on average.

Research bro....

Last couple of years scientific journals have been rethinking everything
Sure. They decided that instead of 5'5 they were 7'0. Come on, get real. Gimme a real source. Every legitimate source I can find says 5'5-5'7. Nothing even in your ballpark.

Last edited:
But that's literally how primative man fought....the same primative man that that could tear a modern man up like a gorilla

Cro mags were 6'6 and 250 pounds of pure muscle on average and stronger than any man....and this is how they fought
Source?

Cro-Magnon Man was on the average 5'-5" to 5'-7".

True even the vikings who were considered very big for their time and towered over other Europeans were only about 5'8" on average.

Sure. They decided that instead of 5'5 they were 7'0. Come on, get real. Gimme a real source. Every legitimate source I can find says 5'5-5'7. Nothing even in your ballpark.

Cro Magnon were masters of cutting weight. They cut to 5'5 from about 7'0 350 pounds.

So they were about Nate Diaz size.

this is that swedish goof who only eats raw meat. cuz its natural. he gets it from the butchers, just like Cromagnon.

You see, eating raw meat must be optimal. Because that's how it was done a houndred thousand years ago. And... that's a long ass time ago, so that's obviously the right way to go about things... right?

Back