How to FIGHT NATURALLY - Follow Your Instinct, Not Man-Made Rules

Makes me lol when people say that "that's how a bitch fights"
....when you scratch, gouge, grab hair, bite, use rocks...

But that's literally how primative man fought....the same primative man that that could tear a modern man up like a gorilla

Cro mags were 6'6 and 250 pounds of pure muscle on average and stronger than any man....and this is how they fought

When you think about it.....the guys using head movement, parry's, jabs, counters etc, are the real bitches
<mma4>
Cro-Magnons stood on average 5'5 to 5'7.

This is the same kinda bullshit that krav maga and Jeet kun do try to spew. Claiming that because they train eye poking and groin kicking they are somehow superior to highly trained combat athletes. I've trained karate my whole life. We have a whole arsenal of strikes intended for "illegal" targets. But I don't believe for a second I'm landing a throat punch on Floyd Mayweather.

But that's literally how primative man fought....the same primative man that that could tear a modern man up like a gorilla

Cro mags were 6'6 and 250 pounds of pure muscle on average and stronger than any man....and this is how they fought

When you think about it.....the guys using head movement, parry's, jabs, counters etc, are the real bitches
<mma4>
The fuck are you talking about. Cro mags were built like a thick mighty mouse.

The issue with this kind of fighting is that IF you do get overpowered, rocked, or otherwise disadvantaged by someone you've bitten, nut-squeezed, or soft-target attacked, you're probably going to get curb-stomped or beaten until you're retarded.
You will get the same treatment as someone who loses to a "gang-member" with a pack of friends around (for lack of a pc term).
There will be no mercy for you, because you have violated the unspoken agreement of fair fighting.

LOL at the guy trying to tell us that Cro Mags were 6'6" to 7' tall.

You're either the dumbest mother fucker on the planet, or you're pulling a troll job.

<mma4>

The techniques developed would help vs them though. The whole point of things like double legs, single leg, or slipping and countering is to create leverage for you to attack and be on the offensive. Also Cromagnon were like a whole foot shorter. So I doubt that's accurate.

There is most definitely a place for shit like this, the easiest fight of my life was when I was in the process of getting jumped by 3 wee neds, the ring leader walked straight at me and instead of getting ready for a fair fight my instinct told me to kick him square in the baws, the placement was pure perfection.

He literally curled up into a ball and cried, other 2 shat it.

True story.

oqoYZXB.gif

Good luck trying any of that shit for real. The chances of you getting a good grasp on someone's ear without getting injured trying to do it, or trying to get a thumb accurately into a tiny a eye socket are quite slim. Far slimmer than throwing and hurting someone with a punch. It also rids you of any claim to self defence and probably wins you some jail time.

Is there a psychological phenomenon that describes the doing something the way primitive people did because you think that makes it better?

What would actually happen against a trained fighter: double leg --> smash --> RNC

It's not what happened with Cody Gibson, it's not what happened with Miguel Falcao, it's not what happened with Don Frye, it's not what happened with Alistair Overeem etc. Going for a takedown in a street fight would be unbelievably foolish in most instances (unless you could guarantee no one else was around but that's never the case is it).

<mma4>

Yep. There's nothing wrong with biting, scratching, gouging, pulling hair in a fight. Anyone who thinks that's a bitch move or lacks honor or whatever are fucking morons. Honor means absolutely nothing in a fight. You either win or you lose, you're safe or you're not. Honor isn't going to keep you safe or some shit.

I've done a lot of different sorts of training. General MMA, wrestling, BJJ, Boxing, Kickboxing, etc, but it was with Karate that I learnt all the nasty stuff. I'd never go looking for a fight, and wouldn't fight back unless I or someone helpless was being seriously threatened, but if it came to it I'd be falling back on the Karate stuff before anything else.

Note: where I did karate was a bit unorthodox. They actually taught elbows, knees, clinchwork and some grappling as well.

<mma4>

Wut BS.

We developed techniques and weapons for a reason.

An armbar isn’t natural but will take out a larger stronger enemy.

Same as having a knife or a gun in a fight.

The techniques developed would help vs them though. The whole point of things like double legs, single leg, or slipping and countering is to create leverage for you to attack and be on the offensive. Also Cromagnon were like a whole foot shorter. So I doubt that's accurate.

We’ve grown significantly in time compared to our chimp sized ancestors.

Yeah but this can go for untrained vs untrained. Just avoid the fight altogether. You're not a fighter. I understand there are circumstances where you can not avoid a fight. I've seen them. Someone corners you in a locker room. Or even a parking lot. Then there is no choice. But in MOST circumstances there is a way out. To avoid confrontation. That's why states that have stand your ground laws get a lot of heat. In other states it's if you CAN avoid the physical confrontation you should. Where in places like Florida if someone says "Hey bitch I'm gonna kick your ass!" You could just stand there and say "Bring it on" Where in other places they want you to leave the site of confrontation and call the authorities if necessary.

This is decent advice. I'd also add that it doesn't matter if you're trained or untrained vs trained or untrained, the first thing you should do is run if you can. Fighting is dangerous shit, no matter how good you are. Not only that, you can't always tell how much better you are or aren't than the other guy. You could easily kill someone without meaning it in a lot of circumstances. If you can run away and you do, you're safe. If someone else less capable is being threatened then yeah, you should stick around and do something, but overall, being safe is the biggest win you can have.

People might think that's 'soft' or whatever, but how people see you isn't going to make a difference in a fight. I'd rather be soft and safe and moving onto to more important things than possibly getting my head beaten in or seriously hurting someone. I'd rather save the fighting for when it really matters.

lel, try eyegouging Yoel Romero
Try kicking a prime Fedor in the balls
Try hugging and biting Miocic necke
Try riiping the ear off Anthony Johnson..

I bet since they only train within a specific set of rules they will be shook.. like for half a second, and then proceed to literally kill you within those 'specific set of rules'.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back