How the tides have turned

Oh really? Who's Cyborg's best win? Evinger. You don't know what you're watching.
Ya, you're right she didn't beat legends like Liz Carmouche, Sara McMann and Bitch Corea.

You're a muppet.

And Bill Gates can make more in a day. What the fuck is this, the financial discussion forum?
It's funny because after all the PPV sales and who brings in what talk they still haven't figured out that the government taxes people on the earnings.

They still think that if Conor made 100 mil he actually took it all home with him.

So like I said, you're a muppet and you don't know what you're watching.
You called Cyborg the queen of MMA. She is the queen of nothing. She's now "too relevant for Ronda." Lmao.

You called Cyborg the queen of MMA. She is the queen of nothing. She's now "too relevant for Ronda." Lmao.
No Cyborg said she doesn't want to fight this version of Ronda. That if she fights Ronda's she wants to the best Ronda possible. She says Ronda should fight Tate to see where her head is at first.

Nothing wrong with that. She didn't even try against Nunes. Lost before the cage door even shut.

https://www.mmamania.com/2017/9/19/...onda-rousey-but-only-in-wwe-with-joke-manager

Cyborg is playing a new angle.. Ronda is easy money.

But she won't comeback, she already ducked and that was in Ronda's best days no way she steps up while a mental case unless Travis needs the extra cash. :D

Joanna is the queen of womens mma, get it right.

No Cyborg said she doesn't want to fight this version of Ronda. That if she fights Ronda's she wants to the best Ronda possible. She says Ronda should fight Tate to see where her head is at first.

Nothing wrong with that. She didn't even try against Nunes. Lost before the cage door even shut.

https://www.mmamania.com/2017/9/19/...onda-rousey-but-only-in-wwe-with-joke-manager
Why doesn't she just say "Sure, I'd fight Ronda" and take the potential payday and added fame. Financially, her statement makes no sense. She has no one to fight at 145 as it is. I don't believe Cyborg is just too kind and honorable a person as to take advantage of how easy a fight with Ronda would be. I don't know what to make of it other than maybe Edmomd is just that big a piece of shit to pull this idea out of his ass on Ariel's show putting Ronda on the spot. Whole thing is weird. I thought WME would offer them both a fortune for this one-off freakshow, I guess not.

Joanna is the queen of womens mma, get it right.
That's like saying a house cat is the king of the jungle, ignoring that it would get eaten by the lion.

Is there a single person on the face of this earth that would rather be Chris Cyborg today rather than Ronda Rousey today? <{vega}>

Why doesn't she just say "Sure, I'd fight Ronda" and take the potential payday and added fame. Financially, her statement makes no sense. She has no one to fight at 145 as it is. I don't believe Cyborg is just too kind and honorable a person as to take advantage of how easy a fight with Ronda would be. I don't know what to make of it other than maybe Edmomd is just that big a piece of shit to pull this idea out of his ass on Ariel's show putting Ronda on the spot. Whole thing is weird. I thought WME would offer them both a fortune for this one-off freakshow, I guess not.
Don't ask me. If I'm Cyborg or her manager in saying Ronda's name everytime I camera is in my face.

I'd talk about how she can't make weight.
How's she a DNB now.
How she's a quitter.

I'd ridicule her off her ass and into the cage.

Is there a single person on the face of this earth that would rather be Chris Cyborg today rather than Ronda Rousey today? <{vega}>
{<huh}
Why the fuck would any man imagine being a woman?

Wtf you talking about?

Cyborg won't fight Nunes either. Is she not relevant also? Cyborg only fights cans. She is a joke. I am done defending that monster.
Nunes won't fight Cyborg as well.
They BOTH declined to fight each other...

Your point is void.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back