How the tides have turned

Koro_11

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Only 2 years ago Ronda was on top of the world being hyped to oblivion, beating Floyd and Cain, and her and Dana were making fun of Cyborg and creating excuses and stipulations not to fight her.

Fast forward to now and it's Cyborg who's holding the title and standing alone as the queen of women's mma. Now Edmund is trying to get Ronda a fight with Cyborg, and Cyborg is not interested and rightfully so since Ronda is no longer relevant.

<36>

I don't know if it's karma, or what you wanna believe in, but gotta love it when life gives douchey people a taste of their own medicine.

https://www.mmafighting.com/platfor...verdyan-not-interested-ronda-rousey-fight-ufc

lol Honda can come back and sell close to a mill PPV's against whoever.

lol Honda can come back and sell close to a mill PPV's against whoever.
And Bill Gates can make more in a day. What the fuck is this, the financial discussion forum?

It's like..if a tide..it's easy to see a tide turn...Did I say those words?

Careful what you wish for

XouYO2m.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2017-9-19_14-25-13.png
    upload_2017-9-19_14-25-13.png
    573.8 KB · Views: 2
I assume you are trolling but just in case you are not, the word you're looking for is "tables".

Yup. Good post TS. Ronda was a flash in the pan hyped up by Zuffa/Dana and believed by retarded MMA fans (most fans). Time will always unravel the truth <2>

Only 2 years ago Ronda was on top of the world being hyped to oblivion, beating Floyd and Cain, and her and Dana were making fun of Cyborg and creating excuses and stipulations not to fight her.

Fast forward to now and it's Cyborg who's holding the title and standing alone as the queen of women's mma. Now Edmund is trying to get Ronda a fight with Cyborg, and Cyborg is not interested and rightfully so since Ronda is no longer relevant.

<36>

I don't know if it's karma, or what you wanna believe in, but gotta love it when life gives douchey people a taste of their own medicine.

https://www.mmafighting.com/platfor...verdyan-not-interested-ronda-rousey-fight-ufc
"Ronda is no longer relevant" to Cyborg ... than I guess money is no longer relevant. If Cyborg is the queen of WMMA, why is she trying to quit MMA for boxing and WWE? Cyborg has litle money and even less fans. No "tides" have turned.

"Ronda is no longer relevant" to Cyborg ... than I guess money is no longer relevant. If Cyborg is the queen of WMMA, why is she trying to quit MMA for boxing and WWE? Cyborg has litle money and even less fans. No tides have turned.
I already adressed this twice on this thread, are we talking about fighting or bank account on this forum? Also, If you think money is an instant win in life you're either very young and green, or you're broke as fuck and you think cash would solve all your problems.

Cybor is worth millions so she's not hurting for cash, but even if she was...

I already adressed this twice on this thread, are we talking about fighting or bank account on this forum? Also, If you think money is an instant win in life you're either very young and green, or you're broke as fuck and you think cash would solve all your problems.

Cybor is worth millions so she's not hurting for cash, but even if she was...
Cyborg won't fight Nunes either. Is she not relevant also? Cyborg only fights cans. She is a joke. I am done defending that monster.

I think it's obvious that Ronda Browne is done with the sport. Edmond's just being the chihuahua he is and trying to stay relevant. Probably hoping to recoup some of that money he had to pay bankruptcy court, also. <45>

Cyborg won't fight Nunes either. Is she not relevant also? Cyborg only fights cans.
Nunes also won't fight her, it's a Brazilian thing and if you think she's scared of anyone or that any of them beat her, you have no clue what you're watching.

Nunes also won't fight her, it's a Brazilian thing and if you think she's scared of anyone or that any of them beat her, you have no clue what you're watching.
Oh really? Who's Cyborg's best win? Evinger? Carano? You don't know what you're watching.

Back