How the tides have turned

Ya right, like anyone's gonna believe a Ronda fanboy is straight.
<{cruzshake}>
Ronda fanboy? I want to see Cyborg brutally knock her unconscious. Lmao.
Edit: Not really tho I feel bad now.

Last edited:
Ronda fanboy? I want to see Cyborg brutally knock her unconscious. Lmao.
If you're not blinded by delusion, then how do you not see that Cyborg is on another level from these women. I'm not talking about going on fight finder and comparing popular names on their resumes, I'm talking about actually watching her fights, seeing the way she moves, etc.

You probably have no clue who Jorina Baars is, but her striking makes Nunes and Shevchenko look like Ronda. Cyborg fought her in a K-1 rules fight and more than held her own. I don't need to see her beat Liz Carmouche or Alexis Davis to know she's the alpha female, there is a lot of evidence for it if you just look objectively.

If you're not blinded by delusion, then how do you not see that Cyborg is on another level from these women. I'm not talking about going on fight finder and comparing popular names on their resumes, I'm talking about actually watching her fights, seeing the way she moves, etc.

You probably have no clue who Jorina Baars is, but her striking makes Nunes and Shevchenko look like Ronda. Cyborg fought her in a K-1 rules fight and more than held her own. I don't need to see her beat Liz Carmouche or Alexis Davis to know she's the alpha female, there is a lot of evidence for it if you just look objectively.
3 people defend Cyborg on this site. Me , you apparently, and @basementdweller. Now, it's just you. Cyborg has gotten her boxing license, is trying to go to WWE, and SHOOTS DOWN A POTENTIAL FIGHT WITH RONDA! Like I said earlier in this short thread, I'm done defending her. Of course she's the alpha female, I've been saying it for years. I didn't get why everyone hates her, now I do.

3 people defend Cyborg on this site. Me , you, and @basementdweller. Now, it's just you. Cyborg has gotten her boxing license, is trying to go to WWE, and SHOOTS DOWN A POTENTIAL FIGHT WITH RONDA! Like I said earlier in this short thread, I'm done defending her. Of course she's the alpha female, I've been saying it for years. I don't get why everyone hates her, now I do.
Ok now we're talking about two different things then. I'm not saying I agree with all her decisions, just that she is the woman to beat in WMMA.

As for the Ronda fight I'd love to see Ronda get concussed again, but Cyborg does have a point, what sense is there in a champion who hasn't lost in a decade, fighting someone who got KO'd in her last two fights?

Anyway I'm hoping for the Holly fight, at least she might put up some resistance on the feet, and people can shut up about Cyborg never beat one of their household UFC names.

Only reason for Cyborg to pass is if she hates money.

I've enjoyed Rondas downfall immensely. Concrete whale where you at bro

{<huh}
Why the fuck would any man imagine being a woman?

Wtf you talking about?

Your post is a who's the man (woman) now. Ronda is still above Chris Cyborg. You are acting like because Cyborg has a UFC belt she is somehow now laughing last. Ronda is a millionaire who just got married, is on a TV show and looks to be heading for one of those million dollar part time Brock Lesnar type deals with the WWE. While she lost two on her way out the door, she still has one of the most dominant runs in UFC history. She has more million buy ppvs than Cyborg has UFC matches.

Cyborg has a paper belt to a non existent UFC division. She seems set on trying boxing where much like Muy Thai she will be outclassed.

Ronda is still, even today >>>>>>> Chris Cyborg

Your post is a who's the man (woman) now. Ronda is still above Chris Cyborg. You are acting like because Cyborg has a UFC belt she is somehow now laughing last. Ronda is a millionaire who just got married, is on a TV show and looks to be heading for one of those million dollar part time Brock Lesnar type deals with the WWE. While she lost two on her way out the door, she still has one of the most dominant runs in UFC history. She has more million buy ppvs than Cyborg has UFC matches.

Cyborg has a paper belt to a non existent UFC division. She seems set on trying boxing where much like Muy Thai she will be outclassed.

Ronda is still, even today >>>>>>> Chris Cyborg
So you're 14 and you still think rich and famous automatically translates to happier.

Ronda just needs a little head movement, sta.

3 people defend Cyborg on this site. Me , you apparently, and @basementdweller. Now, it's just you. Cyborg has gotten her boxing license, is trying to go to WWE, and SHOOTS DOWN A POTENTIAL FIGHT WITH RONDA! Like I said earlier in this short thread, I'm done defending her. Of course she's the alpha female, I've been saying it for years. I didn't get why everyone hates her, now I do.
I'm probably still defending cyborg LOL

so cyborg doesn't wanna fight ronda huh

sounds weird, she'd murder ronda

Back