How much more lethal Conor's hands are after all that boxing training?

Don’t forget the amazing McGreggor Fast program

Lmao Sure you do, buddy.

Famoso did not put him down. He broke his hand on his head and touched his glove on the canvass because of the pain he was in.

You clearly have not seen that fight lmao

Dummy

You said Floyd was flash KD'd by Mosley lol No, he wasn't.
The only fight he was truly KD was against Judah.

I do remember that old bastard, Larry Merchant saying it was a legit KD against Famoso, but no punch was even thrown.

The only fight he was truly KD was against Judah.

I do remember that old bastard, Larry Merchant saying it was a legit KD against Famoso, but no punch was even thrown.

Yeah Judah could have been called a KD but it wasn't called. Even though you could argue the legs were tangled.

lol that fight showed that Conor's speed and power are ridiculously overrated. he is a bum, Khabib would rape him worse than Floyd did and at his own sport too.

Conors hands got exposed in a pure standup hands only fight. Mediocre at best.

On another note, I kinda miss that troll ICUBROPROFIN or whatever the fuck his name was "Boxing isn't real fighting! Hurrhurrderp"

Yea he got exposed against a ATG boxer and only lasted 10 rounds. Hilarious!

Guess the other 49 of Floyd's opponents all got exposed too and are absolute pure cans, right? Right?

Anyone that loses to Floyd fucking Mayweather is a bum. RIGHT?

Owen Roddy is still his coach, right?

I'm gonna say that he hasn't improved as much as the huggers want to believe

How did they look when he competed in a hands only match against Floyd?

Short answer: didn't land a meaningful punch on the 40 year old, retired, MUCH smaller guy who didn't start boxing back until the 5th. still gassed out around the same time he always does despite boxing being "way easier"
There's also the non retarded answer

which involves actually listening to what all the pro boxers, legends, analysts and boxing minds In attendance said about the fight.

Been a fan of Floyd for 12 years. One of my biggest Inspirations In boxing. Regardless of being 40 years old, that level of downplay Is completely and utterly ridiculous. Please actually know what you're talking about before speaking nonsense.

Two year retired 49-0 greatest defensive boxer of all time who has an sick forward game early in his career but was so fucking good he could win fights and take zero damage. Floyds never been dropped and has only been hit hard a few times in a 49 fight career.....wtf. You guys act like he fought Ali out of a hospital bed. 2 years isnt a lot of down time, especially for someone like mayweather who stays extremely healthy.

There's also the non retarded answer

which involves actually listening to what all the pro boxers, legends, analysts and boxing minds In attendance said about the fight.

Been a fan of Floyd for 12 years. One of my biggest Inspirations In boxing. Regardless of being 40 years old, that level of downplay Is completely and utterly ridiculous. Please actually know what you're talking about before speaking nonsense.

you two pussies need to get out of your feelings lmao

the OP is asking "how much more lethal did his hands get" in training for an out of prime, retired, BUT STILL mayweather.

the only fight we've seen him in since he trained for mayweather, was the fight against mayweather. and in that fight, he didn't show anything close to "lethal hands". what, you want people to come in and join your circle jerk and say "WELL HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO HIS OPPONENT BUT USING MY IMAGINATION I BET HE GOT SUPER DUPER BETTER!"

i'm answering the question. you're crying over reading that your hero not landing a meaningful punch.

Lmao Sure you do, buddy.

Famoso did not put him down. He broke his hand on his head and touched his glove on the canvass because of the pain he was in.

You clearly have not seen that fight lmao

Dummy

You said Floyd was flash KD'd by Mosley lol No, he wasn't.

I said it was counted as a knockdown...truthfully, floyd has never legitimately been knocked down...he's been hurt a few times.. but floyd's chin, I think was always underated...cause the guy can take a great shot. conor hit him with a really good uppercut, and floyd didn't even budge.

Lethal weapons. No one on the planet can punch with him or take dat left now. Once you train like Conor did you enter a different realm where you can literally inflict homicide with 1 touch. He will send anyone in the UFC to the shadow realm with 1 punch let's be real. He needs to be careful on the streets cos he will be charged with assault with a deadly weapon If he punches someone.

You’re joking but if a pro boxer punches you in the UK, that’s assault by a deadly weapon in court.

He landed two meaningful punches that I recall. There was A fairly powerful uppercut although Mayweather appeared to be unfazed by it, and also the body shot the doubled him over that was ruled a low blow because of those huge ass waist bands they wear.

It's funny how the uppercut became the shot everyone talked about, when Conor landed an even better shot that actually ROCKED Floyd

People conveniently ignore how Conor actually did rock Floyd during the fight

GM_20170919_215755.gif

@MikalP @I WILL CUT YOU @k1ngjester

And also, you are right about Conor's body shot being legal and hurting Floyd

Don't let any hater tell you other wise

7c89a98da674e809daf9ed50e5a11029.gif

You see ^ that was clearly to Floyd's lower abdomen (he had a huge waist band plus his shorts pulled up)

Despite Floyd illegally having his shorts pulled up too high, the body shot to Floyd's lower abdomen still hit Floyd on the belt line which is legal in boxing.

It clearly buckled Floyd over.

Floyd was clearly hurt by that body shot.

It was one of the couple dozen times where Conor planted and dug deep into Floyd's body. (Conor shouldve done more of that when Floyd adjusted to being outboxed by Conor from range and started walking Conor down)

Plus when it comes to the body you never know when it's going to be the shot that just lands at that right place and incapacitates.

I've seen fighters finished with glancing body blows that simply hit the right organ just enough

Last edited:
Maidana landed more than double of what Conor had in the first fight, and a bit more the second fight. And Floyd was trying to be elusive against Maidana. As he was with every single other opponent.

Floyd is known for hitting his opponents and not getting hit. Reason why he was called Pretty Boy Floyd early on in his his career, because his face would remain untouched even when he was a teenager. He didn't want to retire and be left in the same state his uncle currently in.

Against Conor, he felt the threat wasn't there and he could push for the finish, and he did.

Floyd was also retired for nearly two years btw...
Everything you wrote is completely false and shows you really don't know anything about boxing nor ever really followed Floyd's career.

Floyd got his nickname when he was a teenage boy as he was boxing for the Olympics

Floyd in his early pro career was extremely aggressive and walked down most of his early opponents.

Did you not ever see Floyd's fights against Gernado and Mitchel? They were legit slobberknockers

Floyd's fights against Demarcus Corley and Zab Judah played out eerily similar to the Conor fight too.

Floyd struggled against all 3 long rangey southpaws, and eventually had to walk down all 3 in order to win..

cough @PanicWrassler claims to be a Floyd fan yet probably doesn't even know those fights exist. Hes just a Conor hater who probably only found out about Floyd through Conor.

@MikalP

Anyway, when ever someone says "but Floyd fought Conor in a way he's never fought like before"...It shows that they never actually watched Floyd

Walking someone down was always Floyd kicking Into his 5th gear. An opponent needed to bring that out of Floyd

Marcos landed double the punches against Floyd because

1. It was 12 rounds. Where as Conor only had 8 rounds of solid work before he gassed.

2. Marcos in the first fight was allowed to fight in the clinch against Floyd and wasn't broken up by a corrupt ass Haymon ref every time he so much as got in contact with Floyd (like Conor was - and like how Marcos himself was in fight #2)

3. Marcos is more of volume puncher and educated "brawler" who's going to throw a shit ton more punches and swarm the shit out of you.

4. Conor is a slick counter puncher like Floyd is, where Conor was actually outboxing Floyd shot for shot. Floyd landed much more against Marcos then he ever managed to land on a fresh Conor. Conor was actually winning the majority of the rounds off Floyd heading into the 9th (where things suddenly went downhill abruptly for Conor).

@markg171
@MescalineDreams
@That209

Anyway as in regards to this thread. Conor already had the best boxing in MMA by Leaps and bounds. Now Conor's boxing and striking is going to be on an even scarier more untouchable level now

Another thing that will be dramatically improved because of the boxing match is Conor's cardio. Doing 10 hard rounds against Floyd is far superior to any MMA cardio

Last edited:
It's funny how the uppercut became the shot everyone talked about, when Conor landed an even better shot that actually ROCKED Floyd

People conveniently ignore how Conor actually did rock Floyd during the fight

GM_20170919_215755.gif

@MikalP @I WILL CUT YOU @k1ngjester

And also, you are right about Conor's body shot being legal and hurting Floyd

Don't let any hater tell you other wise

7c89a98da674e809daf9ed50e5a11029.gif

You see ^ that was clearly to Floyd's lower abdomen (he had a huge waist band plus his shorts pulled up)

Despite Floyd illegally having his shorts pulled up too high, the body shot to Floyd's lower abdomen still hit Floyd on the belt line which is legal in boxing.

It clearly buckled Floyd over.

Floyd was clearly hurt by that body shot.

It was one of the couple dozen times where Conor planted and dug deep into Floyd's body. (Conor shouldve done more of that when Floyd adjusted to start walking Conor down)

Plus when it comes to the body you never know when it's going to be the shot that just lands at that right place and incapacitates.

I've seen fighters finished with glancing body blows that simply hit the right organ just enough
Conor haters will find any way to discredit this. There is no point in argueing with some of them my man

You’re joking but if a pro boxer punches you in the UK, that’s assault by a deadly weapon in court.

Is it? As far as I know that is a myth. Or at least registering yourself as a deadly weapon is complete balls.

Back