How much more lethal Conor's hands are after all that boxing training?

Drain Bamage

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Gotta be a lot more lethal right guys? He went hard rounds against Floyd

How did they look when he competed in a hands only match against Floyd?

Short answer: didn't land a meaningful punch on the 40 year old, retired, MUCH smaller guy who didn't start boxing back until the 5th. still gassed out around the same time he always does despite boxing being "way easier"

Not saying his hands aren't good. But Floyd ALLOWED him to go as long as he did in that fight. It was so obvious that Floyd didn't even start fighting until the 6th round. Using that as an example is just poor subjective nuthugging.

Lethal weapons. No one on the planet can punch with him or take dat left now. Once you train like Conor did you enter a different realm where you can literally inflict homicide with 1 touch. He will send anyone in the UFC to the shadow realm with 1 punch let's be real. He needs to be careful on the streets cos he will be charged with assault with a deadly weapon If he punches someone.

Short answer: didn't land a meaningful punch on the 40 year old, retired, MUCH smaller guy. still gassed out around the same time he always does despite boxing being "way easier"

I saw a little improvement in the engine room from the second Nate fight to that boxing match.

Not saying his hands aren't good. But Floyd ALLOWED him to go as long as he did in that fight. It was so obvious that Floyd didn't even start fighting until the 6th round. Using that as an example is just poor subjective nuthugging.

The example isnt the fight it's the boxing specific training for the fight

Short answer: didn't land a meaningful punch on the 40 year old, retired, MUCH smaller guy. still gassed out around the same time he always does despite boxing being "way easier"
Good thing Khabib is not Floyd then.

I have a slight suspicion Khabib is not the best boxer of his generation.

I herd he had to register dem as deadly weponz.

Conors hands got exposed in a pure standup hands only fight. Mediocre at best.

On another note, I kinda miss that troll ICUBROPROFIN or whatever the fuck his name was "Boxing isn't real fighting! Hurrhurrderp"

Gotta be a lot more lethal right guys? He went hard rounds against Floyd
tumblr_nixapdSjIN1renuivo1_500.gif

TS thinks that Conor hasn't been training boxing this whole time. What an idiot. LOL.

dude was training with Artem and some anonymous Irish boxer. He'll have improved but not greatly.

Not sure it'll make much difference as anything he learnt was probably to adapt his style to boxing where you don't need to worry about takedowns, he was always good, more than good enough to KO Khabib if given half a chance.

How his improved boxing is going to help him when he is in his back?

It's gonna be done in one. Khabib won't even know what hit him.

It's gonna look easy

Good thing Khabib is not Floyd then.

I have a slight suspicion Khabib is not the best boxer of his generation.

Good thing the OP didn't say anything about Khabib.

Sounds like he's in your head lmao

Back