How many more times will Stipe defend?

How many more times will MiGOATcic defend?

• Total voters

Pequeño Corey

Huge For Coreyweight
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I say at least 2 more times. Werdum has nothing for him. If Cain comes back, he’ll be post back surgery Cain, which isn’t quite sea level Cain. Stipe has beaten everyone else.

Will go with 3, then maybe retire, as his wife is preggo.

He will have firmly cemented himself as UFC heavyweight GOAT at that stage.

I see rematches with Overeem and Ngannou going differently. Then there is Velasquez. Miocic can go on a streak.

Thinking 3. But could be more or less. At Heavyweight anything can happen. Just hoping we can see him vs a healthy Cain before it is all said and done...

Going with 2. He'll likely beat Werdum again and Cain is a maybe.

Thinking 3. But could be more or less. At Heavyweight anything can happen. Just hoping we can see him vs a healthy Cain before it is all said and done...
Does a healthy Cain even exist anymore? If I remember correctly his last surgery didn’t go as planned. Hopefully he is healthy.

1 or 2

beats werdum
cain/dc are toss ups although id favor him in both

Does a healthy Cain even exist anymore? If I remember correctly his last surgery didn’t go as planned. Hopefully he is healthy.

Sadly, I think we’ve seen the peak of Cain’s potential.

Got a feeling that Cain will TKO him this year

Good question really

I would prefer the Cain fight next

Like DC said that is the biggest hw fight they could make and in my opinion, if Stipe defeats Cain, he IS hw GOAT

I think that is going to be a close fight and probably Stipe's most challenging fight.. And I've wanted to see that before he fought Francis

I can't call it, the Cain fight is a toss up to me. But if I had to really pick I think I'd slightly favor Stipe due to Cain's inactivity

I'll go with 2 just for safe measure

This totally depends on who he fights ya dumdums, he's practically cleaned out the division... I'd be curious to see how DC or even Gus match up against him at heavyweight. Of course I'd like to see him fight Cain but who knows what's going on with his health plus does he even deserve a title shot, he hasn't fought in 2 years and is 1-1 in his last 2 fights haha. If Stipe isn't fighting Cain or DC next who is most deserving... Black Beast? Alex Volkov? Overeem is 2-2 in his last 4 with 2 huge knockout losses, Werdum is 3-2 in his last 5... It's a bit of a cluster fuck really.

You know HW doesn't have anything left for Stipe when Dana wants DC to move up to fight him.

Even Dana is skeptical of Cain coming back.

Cain is his only real threat. Werdum would lose again. If Cain is in top shape he is a problem for stipe. If it's the Cain that showed up against Werdum, then Stipe retires without losing again.

I say at least 2 more times. Werdum has nothing for him. If Cain comes back, he’ll be post back surgery Cain, which isn’t quite sea level Cain. Stipe has beaten everyone else.
Werdum tagged him right before stipe got the ko, HW is tricky, that punch could have ended it.

Really hard to say...Especially, at that weight. Those fuckers hit hard. But, if his chin can hold up. He’ll be hard as hell to beat. I’d like to see him retire with the belt.

What I’d really like now is for him to bend Dana over and get the paydays he deserves. It’s not his fault Dana is a fuckstick, and can’t do his fuckin job properly.

I figure Stipe has a cpl more wins in him, no matter who he fights. But, again...You never know in that division.

1 or 2

beats werdum
cain/dc are toss ups although id favor him in both
If he gets past 1-2 he'll be on easy Street for a minute fighting guys that are 5-8 like mm fighting whoever wants a shot at this point

Werdum tagged him right before stipe got the ko, HW is tricky, that punch could have ended it.

It was more of a trip, or stumble that made him back into the wall. But, Werdum thought like you did. Then started chasing him. And, clearly watching the last sequence of the fight. Stipe was moving backwards and had ZERO problems with his balance, etc. He wasn’t phased even a little bit.

Until Jones comes back and takes the belt.

Werdum and Cain beat him. I wouldn't be surprised if a guy like Volkov would give him trouble as well.

Back