How many more times will Stipe defend?

How many more times will MiGOATcic defend?

• Total voters
I'd say 2ish.

After seeing him execute the perfect gameplan against Ngannou effortlessly, i can't see anyone at this momemt beating him besides prime level Cain or HW JJ, if either of those come to fruition.

I would imagine he'll win one or two more fights before he runs into either of those 2 and then we'll see what hapoens if he beats them.

I'd love to see Stipe vs the bellator gp champ, especially when it's Fedor that wins it.

Will go with 3, then maybe retire, as his wife is preggo.

He will have firmly cemented himself as UFC heavyweight GOAT at that stage.

<mma4> I went with two if there was half I would go that I can see Stipe fighting to a draw too, come back for that 3rd and final. Having kidz changes you look@Conor..?

I see rematches with Overeem and Ngannou going differently. Then there is Velasquez. Miocic can go on a streak.

That's not a streak that's a rough road add Werdum to this mix it's no easy fights if N'gannou can get any form of real conditioning and good cage grappling a rematch is walkaway money for Stipe on mma scale or close to it...

Werdum and Cain beat him. I wouldn't be surprised if a guy like Volkov would give him trouble as well.
Cain has yet to defeat his own injuries, and Stipe has already shown that he can beat Werdum easily.

Great picks, though.

Cain gives him a total one sided ass whooping. But Stipe beats everyone else who is currently in UFC HW division I think.

However the chances of Stipe vs Cain happening is virtually 0% , sorry but until I actually see Cain at the weigh ins then I can't believe it.

As many times as they put shot fighters and/or non wrasslers in there with him. Or until he gets caught again.

It was more of a trip, or stumble that made him back into the wall. But, Werdum thought like you did. Then started chasing him. And, clearly watching the last sequence of the fight. Stipe was moving backwards and had ZERO problems with his balance, etc. He wasn’t phased even a little bit.

Didn't say he rocked him

Cain gives him a total one sided ass whooping. But Stipe beats everyone else who is currently in UFC HW division I think.

However the chances of Stipe vs Cain happening is virtually 0% , sorry but until I actually see Cain at the weigh ins then I can't believe it.

Even if he shows up, I'm not convinced that he'll return to his former glory.

His coach said that his back surgery didn't go as well as they had hoped, whatever the fuck that means. It's hard to imagine that Cain will be able to train and fight in the same fashion that he always has. What a waste. He easily could have been HW GOAT.

Even if he shows up, I'm not convinced that he'll return to his former glory.

His coach said that his back surgery didn't go as well as they had hoped, whatever the fuck that means. It's hard to imagine that Cain will be able to train and fight in the same fashion that he always has. What a waste. He easily could have been HW GOAT.

Good question really

I would prefer the Cain fight next

Like DC said that is the biggest hw fight they could make and in my opinion, if Stipe defeats Cain, he IS hw GOAT

I think that is going to be a close fight and probably Stipe's most challenging fight.. And I've wanted to see that before he fought Francis

I can't call it, the Cain fight is a toss up to me. But if I had to really pick I think I'd slightly favor Stipe due to Cain's inactivity

I'll go with 2 just for safe measure

Cain has won 1 fight in 4 years

As long as there fires to put out, he will do it.

I'l get my coat.

Does a healthy Cain even exist anymore? If I remember correctly his last surgery didn’t go as planned. Hopefully he is healthy.
Cormier his friend said he will be back and be champion. If your friend is not healthy would you say that and make your friend feel like shit

I disagree with a lot of you and think Werdum as actually a good chance in a rematch. He charged like a retard the first time and I expect him to have learn his lesson. Not saying he'll necessarily win, but it will be far more competitive next time. Other than Fabricio and since I don't believe Cain will ever be 100% back, DC is the only danger to Stipe's reign.

5 more times, for a total of 8 defenses then retires as champ at 38. I see Razor Blaydes as the next HW champion.

2. Then he makes the mistake of trying to avenge his loss to Struve.

Want to see:

• Black Beast fight next don't care he's not first in line. Its a new guy. He'll throw bombs and maybe shock the world.
  • Fight DC before DC leaves in a year
  • Rematch Boomerang Werdum
  • Rematch Francis
  • Fight Cain in 2021 when Cain is recovered and off the leg extension machine and swimming the San Fransisco Bay. Fight must also take place at sea level.

HW is a hot potato with the title because the light switch can turn off so easily. He's already kept a hold of it for a great length. On average it should have left but the HW scenery and Miocic's skills have kept that from happening. I figure 2 fights in max considering age and the inevitable loss because Miocic is beatable.

Back