How many more times will Stipe defend?

How many more times will MiGOATcic defend?

• Total voters
It’s really hard to predict;

-First depends on Cain; Will that fight be next and will it be a close fight. In the case of a controversial decision after a 5 round war (highly probable), we could have a rematch and depending of the outcome, Stipe’s next two defenses could be against Cain.

-Could fighters like Werdum, JDS, Overeem, Ngannou, Struuve, Hunt..etc rack up enough wins to earn a rematch? (Most likely in the case of Werdum and Ngannou)

-Will Jon Jones come back and would he move up?

-Would Cormier be willing to fight Stipe after Cain has his shot? (assuming Cain loses)

-Could ”prospect" like Volkov, Blaydes and Tuivasa go on a winning streak and earn a title shot?

-Will Brock Lesnar come back and would he earn an immediate title shot?

-Will the UFC sign Minakov and can earn a title shot.

Many factors come into play, thats why I’m going with 4+.

.Cain
.Cain
.Cormier
.Brock
.Ngannou

Kind of hard to say until we have an idea whom he's going to be facing. Cain and Werdum can both beat him. Overeem could if he does well and doesn't bollox it up like he so often does. Volkov and Blaydes probably not but possibly.

If he fights Cain next then ill take Cain all day. Cain is the far superior fighter.

Cormier his friend said he will be back and be champion. If your friend is not healthy would you say that and make your friend feel like shit
No, your real friend should say "he trains like a dumbass maniac so he's always hurt, the surgery was a complete failure, no chance he comes back, much less puts a dent in the top 5".

That will motivate him, and then he won't feel like shit at all.

Werdum is Stipe's toughest fight at HW. I am skeptical that Cain's body will allow him to perform at the championship level that he was once at.

So if Stipe beats Werdum he probably wins the next 3+ as well.

You think when/if Cain returns, he'll be the same fighter?

Granted it was Browne, but Cain looked amazing in that comeback. Strong, pressure, accurate and even threw a picture-perfect wheel kick which we've never seen from him. This was coming back from a long injury. Before that, he came back from a bad injury and made Bigfoot look like a murder scene.

Strange as it is, Cain seems to get better when he gets injured and has time to learn new things.

I dont see him beating Cain and Werdum if goes mpre than 2 rounds. Werdum and Cain got excellent Cardio

Depends on whether he fights DC or not. DC beats him.

I'll go with two more because he isn't exactly a young guy and the heavyweight division seems too dangerous to hold the belt for long.

No, your real friend should say "he trains like a dumbass maniac so he's always hurt, the surgery was a complete failure, no chance he comes back, much less puts a dent in the top 5".

That will motivate him, and then he won't feel like shit at all.
He will come back one or two more times even if hurts him

Cormier his friend said he will be back and be champion. If your friend is not healthy would you say that and make your friend feel like shit
Of course his friend would say that. I seriously doubt DC would ever say that Cain is not healthy and will never be champ again. Even if that was the case. I’m hoping for a healthy Cain.

I'll go with two more because he isn't exactly a young guy and the heavyweight division seems too dangerous to hold the belt for long.

For a HW hes young. Could easily fight for 10 more years in that division

0 if he fights Fab next, or Cain at elevation.

(2nd part is a joke!)

Back