How many G's are you dropping on Mousasi getting whooped by the no name Russian?

mmmm. I dunno. I think he should fight at LHW tbh. More interesting fights

I don't know, man.

I think I'll just play with my dick instead of betting on this fight.

Shlemenkos legit. He gave Prime Lombard a solid run

If Moose decides to stand with Storm you'll all be surprised. I do think he can win by grappling though

Shlemenko a no name? Time to go back to MMA school TS.

Moose will lose by being a big name buy.. Typical bellator.

...was just way too big for Shlemenko.

I'm wondering if Moose will be the same.

Excuse me it's old ass Tito.. his neck, back ain't working well, knees either plus he has a cracked skull.

Shlemenkos legit. He gave Prime Lombard a solid run
Then he got the life clowned out of him by Tito "My skull is broken" Ortiz and Brandon "No Ballsies" Halsey. In the interim, he needed steroids to beat a chinless Manhoef, fought a load of bums in Russia while on suspension 'for pulling a Jon Jones', and has not been able to find a decent win since.

Moose is going to take him down and usurp the life of the good man. It is an utter and complete mismatch and a showcase for the new face of Bellator.

Mousasi will jab him until Schlemenko gets tired.

Weidman outjabbed & outcrossed Mousasi. Weidman landed the only straight punch all fight.

Weidman does have 6 inch reach advantage on the no name Russian.

No wonder Moose ducked Rockhold. You not going to land Wanderlei punches on Rockhold. He's not just going to stand there and eat them.

Mousasi pretty much always takes down fighters who are predominantly strikers. He even blamed his loss to Uriah Hall on letting Hall stand too long. Schlemenko will be on his back fast.

UFC shills on suicide watch after Shlemenko beats the dogshit out of geygard

Back