How many G's are you dropping on Mousasi getting whooped by the no name Russian?

No name Russian? Shlemenko is one of the best MWs in the world.

In the feet, I agree, but his wrestling and scrambling ability leave a lot to be desired to be considered one of the best MW in the world, if by the best we consider the 5-10 best.

Much respect though, he is the best Russian MW ever in mma imo, along with Amar Suloev (RIP), who just like Storm, was great in the feet but rather weak in the grappling department.
Too bad Adlan Amagov surprisingly retired early when he was at the top. He was great

In the feet, I agree, but his wrestling and scrambling ability leave a lot to be desired to be considered one of the best MW in the world, if by the best we consider the 5-10 best.

Much respect though, he is the best Russian MW ever in mma imo, along with Amar Suloev (RIP), who just like Storm, was great in the feet but rather weak in the grappling department.
Too bad Adlan Amagov surprisingly retired early when he was at the top. He was great

Some good points. Yeah, I consider him to be a top 10 best in the division and top 4 or 5 outside UFC.

Wasn't Amagov at WW..?
Whatever...dude was super good...

But now...after what he did...no more respect for this guy

Weidman outjabbed & outcrossed Mousasi. Weidman landed the only straight punch all fight.

Weidman does have 6 inch reach advantage on the no name Russian.

No wonder Moose ducked Rockhold. You not going to land Wanderlei punches on Rockhold. He's not just going to stand there and eat them.
Lmao- what fight did you watch ?
Mousasi DESTROYED him on the feet in 2nd round. WTF- is wrong with you people. Gegard first fighter to have weidman moving backwards the entire time on feet.
Time for glasses or new eyeballs.
I still can't believe what I just read.

Wasn't Amagov at WW..?
Whatever...dude was super good...

But now...after what he did...no more respect for this guy

He fought from WW to LHW, just like Suloev, but anyways they were around the same size as Shlemenko
I dont know about Amagov's personal story to be honest

Shlemenko is good but Mousasi is gonna wreck him.

Shlemenkos legit. He gave Prime Lombard a solid run

Tito then Halsey back to back. Together they subbed him in a combined 3 minutes.

I think Mousasi is overrated here at Sherdog, but he has a good enough ground game to sub Shlemenko. Plus Shlemenko is really a WW-sized fighter. Mousasi has a big height/reach advantage when they stand.

Then he got the life clowned out of him by Tito "My skull is broken" Ortiz and Brandon "No Ballsies" Halsey. In the interim, he needed steroids to beat a chinless Manhoef, fought a load of bums in Russia while on suspension 'for pulling a Jon Jones', and has not been able to find a decent win since.

Moose is going to take him down and usurp the life of the good man. It is an utter and complete mismatch and a showcase for the new face of Bellator.

Yep. What gets me is Weidman is getting all kinds of flak for beating "welterweight" Gastulem, who has the same reach as Shlemenko. And there's no way Shlemenko would beat Tim Kennedy.

Yep. What gets me is Weidman is getting all kinds of flak for beating "welterweight" Gastulem, who has the same reach as Shlemenko. And there's no way Shlemenko would beat Tim Kennedy.
And Shlemenko is a fun fighter to watch, don't get me wrong, but he is the definition of " Bellator Grade Fighter". Moose is so elite, especially with testing.

It's just a rotten shame the UFC let him go, especially in the wake of Weidman beating the brakes of the highly impressive Gastelum. Me thinks UFC was banking on Gastelum being successful against Weidman and having Weidman win definitely highlighted what a colossal fook up it was letting Teh Moose walk

"no name russian"

siri how do you delete your sherdog account don't post this

No name Russian? Shlemenko is one of the best MWs in the world. He is an elite long time vet.

Oh please. Tons of MWs could submit him, and some WWs (like Maia) could easily move up to MW and do the same. Go watch his fight with Tito and first fight with Halsey again. His ground game is awful, and he really belongs at WW.

And losing to "prime" Lombard at MW isn't much of an accomplishment. Lombard came to the UFC as a MW and quickly found out he couldn't beat the likes of Boetsch or Okami...and moved to WW.

Oh please. Tons of MWs could submit him, and some WWs (like Maia) could easily move up to MW and do the same. Go watch his fight with Tito and first fight with Halsey again. His ground game is awful, and he really belongs at WW.

And losing to "prime" Lombard at MW isn't much of an accomplishment. Lombard came to the UFC as a MW and quickly found out he couldn't beat the likes of Boetsch or Okami...and moved to WW.

Shlemenko is back on a tear and he is one of the best (top 5 outside UFC and top 10 globally).

Fights start in the feet not ton of MWs can stand with Storm, his grappling isnt really elitte but isnt arful at all and pretty legit in the clinch; has beat some legit wrestlers too more than Douglas Lima can say

Mousasi is a top 5 worldwide, most likely submits him but Shlemenko is at least in the league of Uriah Hall, Costas or Santos

Losing to "prime" Lombard at MW isn't much of an accomplishment. Lombard came to the UFC as a MW and quickly found out he couldn't beat the likes of Boetsch or Okami...and moved to WW.

Losing a razor decision and probably doing more damage to Okami and Boetsch, who have been around top ten of MW rankings for years, is legit shit, at 185. Then quickly break the top ten at 170. Lombard is a very good fighter, even at 185. dont be a keyboard ***

Back