How many days are you working out and what is your routine?

Well into my 40s and having been physically deteriorating for years I'm down to only 2 workouts a week nowadays. Just 2 x full body sessions and can't do any of the big power moves anymore due to back and shoulder issues. Deadlifts and squats have been out of the question for several years now and more recently I ditched overhead press, wide bench, flyes and overhead press. I do dips and pullups and stick to close grip bench and mainly just use the hammer strength machines now. If I train smart and avoid the shit that I know is likely to exacerbate my injuries I do ok and can keep myself ticking over.

This is the fattest and most out of shape I have ever been. 6 months since I have done a work out. Job has my balls right now.

Once I get back to a normal schedule I will do 2 weeks on a regular cut, rotate 10 days on, 3 off, 10 on psmf, then back to a regular cut. Will be back to my 6 pack abs weight in 7 weeks. Will work out 5 days a week after that.

I do a split between weight lifting, kick boxing, running and biking.

I do one of those whole-body type deals with weights at the gym every friday or saturday. I might throw in a lighter workout midway through the work week, say jogging to and fro the gym and doing some lighter exercises while there.
More than that and my body starts to break down. Plus my performance at work suffers.

Monday morning: gymnastic strength and mobility workout A

Tuesday morning: kettlebells, 45 mins stretching
Tuesday night: BJJ 2-3 hours

Wednesday morning: gymnastic strength and mobility workout B
Wednesday night: BJJ 2 hours

Thursday morning: skipping or heavy hands, 45 mins stretching
Thurs night: BJJ 2-3 hours

Friday morning: gymnastic strength and mobility workout A

Saturday morning: gymnastic strength and mobility workout C
Saturday noon: judo 1 hour, BJJ 2 hours

Sunday: 45 mins stretching

I alternate workouts A and B every mon/wed/fri, but sat is always workout C because I only do it once a week.

You sound fit

muay thai
mon wed fri saturday

kettlebell and pullups after muay thai

trx and run tues thurs

sunday off

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back