How many dates is your limit for sex?

Robocok

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What's the maximum amount of dates you'll go on with a woman before giving up if she doesn't put out? I cut it off yesterday after date 3 when a woman barely responded to a kiss. I don't have to get full intercourse after date 3, but I feel like a kiss should comfortably go beyond a quick little peck by then. What about you guys?

Doesn't fooking matter. I'm willing to wait a year if that's what it takes for her to deepthroat my cock.

Doesn't fooking matter. I'm willing to wait a year if that's what it takes for her to deepthroat my cock.
Hmm, what if she talks the talk but doesn't deepthroat the cock and you waste a whole year? I like to get sex within the first few weeks at least.

If i like her enough it doesn't matter unless its a wait till marriage thing.

Depends but if we don't bang soon I assume she doesn't like me.

Depends on how much I like her.
If I really like her then I don't have a #. Im not waiting 3 months or something crazy, but id be willing to wait if we're both feeling each other and like each other's company.

If it's just a girl that I think is "aiight", and im not particularly liking or hating her either way, then ill probably give it 2 dates...if that. I'll know if im into her by the first date, so I won't try to make something happen if im not into it

Not all girls are worth 3 dates for sex, boys. Even if u get to hit it on date 3, there's nothing worse than a lousy blowjob followed by a dead fish in bed. Sometimes you gotta cut your losses

2nd Date or 9 hours
Whichever comes first.

I made a mistake when I was younger spending the entire weekend with a particular chick that I thought was into me. She invited me back to her place after we went to the club together.
Then went through several hours of intense makeout sessions within a 48 hour period. It was a constant cycle of going out getting drunk again and making out again.
Tried four different attempts to have sex with her and she wasn't having it.
By the 4th attempt I was ready to go home.

I never called her again.
She called me the next week wanting to hang out, but I told her straight up we're not compatible at all.
That was that.

Last edited:
I've had sex on first dates, but conversely, I dated a girl on and off for two years before we had sex. Depends on the woman.

one, coffee is the top of how much will be spent, there will be no food expeditions and movie dates without fucking

I'd expect to at least wait a bit and have to put on some charm to seal the deal. If it's too easy, I'd have less respect for them.

Unless I was on a drought.....

I just don't think like this.

1?

I've been married for what seems 100 years but I don't remember ever "courting". I usually had sex with them before the first date.

There are too many variables to put an actual number to it. I've had first date sex, but I've also waited 3 months.

Depends on the person I'm dating. Some want sex more than you or me others just want a ''friend''. I'd just ask after the first date if she's up to it, if she says no, decide if she's worth it.

Maybe she was on her period ?
3rd Date or 9 hours
Whichever comes first.

I made a mistake when I was younger spending the entire weekend with a particular chick that I thought was into me. She invited me back to her place after we went to the club together.
Then went through several hours of intense makeout sessions within a 48 hour period. It was a constant cycle of going out getting drunk again and making out again.
Tried four different attempts to have sex with her and she wasn't having it.
By the 4th attempt I was ready to go home.

I never called her again.
She called me the next week wanting to hang out, but I told her straight up we're not compatible at all.
That was that.

Back