How many dates is your limit for sex?

Bang first, if it’s good date

I have to get sex first before I even consider taking them on a date.

Beggars can't be choosers ....

Heavily depends on how the dates are going otherwise and if I think she will laugh at my performance.

926.gif

1?

I've been married for what seems 100 years but I don't remember ever "courting". I usually had sex with them before the first date.

I'm kinda like this..

I've never really ever asked a girl out or on a date but maybe once.. usually I found ways to hangout with girls around friends or by ourselves without it even seeming like a date.. and if we ever did go on a "date" or anything close to it, we had already slept together a few times..

I find it tends not to make things so awkward if they think we are just chilling.. this lead to multiple one night stands or a few fuck buddies that lasted years.

Even to this day the girl I'm with now I have never even asked out, she just stuck around and I allowed it..

I don't have a set number, but if the chemistry is there it shouldn't take more than about three or four dates. If the chemistry isn't there, why keep wasting the time?

I don't have a set number, but if the chemistry is there it shouldn't take more than about three or four dates. If the chemistry isn't there, why keep wasting the time?
hi TeTe

Having a set number is stupid. You can tell if there's mutual interest or not.

I used to work with a guy who's wife wouldn't suck dick. All the guys at work would always talk about BJ's around this guy, how we'd get them all the time and how great they feel. I think we made this dude hate his wife or even himself a little.
Shut your mouth!

Depends on how much I like her.
If I really like her then I don't have a #. Im not waiting 3 months or something crazy, but id be willing to wait if we're both feeling each other and like each other's company.

If it's just a girl that I think is "aiight", and im not particularly liking or hating her either way, then ill probably give it 2 dates...if that. I'll know if im into her by the first date, so I won't try to make something happen if im not into it

Not all girls are worth 3 dates for sex, boys. Even if u get to hit it on date 3, there's nothing worse than a lousy blowjob followed by a dead fish in bed. Sometimes you gotta cut your losses

Agreed. How much I enjoy a woman's company determines how long I will wait. A lot of things factor into a woman's timing with sex. Religion and culture, how they were raised, self esteem, and how much they have enjoyed sex in the past. Not to mention how much they may or may not like me.

I never really got worked up about or even kept track, as I have never (not since like Jr in HS anyway) dated a girl exclusively unless I was sexually active with them. So if I was ever going out with a girl and waiting to close, then the likelihood was that i was closing elsewhere--or at least trying.

Last edited:
Sex isn't a good indicator but if there is no kiss by the second date, I'm not wasting any more time.

Sometimes longer sometimes shorter.

No trend worthy of the name.

It entirely depends on the quality of the women.

If the girl is attractive and I actually enjoy spending time with her, it’s not hard to be patient.

This one time I met a girl vacationing in Hawaii. We met on the beach and later that evening went to her hotel. Things escalated very quickly and we were on the bed... :p

Back