How many dates is your limit for sex?

Thought it was bunnies.

Frankly, I'm only in a rush to smash if I don't like the chick. I'm not going to blow a chick off for not being a ho.
Lol well, I have those too. But cats are the ones associated with being a crazy lonely cat lady.

Thought it was bunnies.

Frankly, I'm only in a rush to smash if I don't like the chick. I'm not going to blow a chick off for not being a ho.
I had a chick who I loved who is a virgin that I was willing to wait for but it didn't work out for other reasons. She was the exception though and I don't think I'd put myself through that again with any woman, except maybe her, but we had issues that I don't know we could resolve.

I definitely won't wait a long time for a girl that's not a virgin.

I haven’t not fucked on the first date since high school.

I had a chick who I loved who is a virgin that I was willing to wait for but it didn't work out for other reasons. She was the exception though and I don't think I'd put myself through that again with any woman, except maybe her, but we had issues that I don't know we could resolve.

I definitely won't wait a long time for a girl that's not a virgin.
Oh, if she bangs every guy BUT me right away, she can fuck right off. If a chick is just a decent person who doesn't bang anybody right, no problem waiting. If you're going to be with her for the long haul, time is your friend.

You have no morals.

You literally disgust me.
I know you addressed this at the other guy, but what is wrong with having sex with someone you just met if you're both consenting adults?

I know you addressed this at the other guy, but what is wrong with having sex with someone you just met if you're both consenting adults?
Why are you taking this seriously?

10+

I don't want a whore. I would be that much more into here every date it goes where she doesn't just let me bang. Shows morales and that I won't have to worry about STDs and her sleeping around behind my back

Back