How long will it take the left to calm down over Hillary's election loss?

How long will it take the left to calm down over Hillary's election loss?

• within the 1st year of Trump's term

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • within 2 years of Trump's term

• within 4 years of Trump's term

• Total voters
R

ripskater

The left has been talking about Trump's assassination, rioting and vandalizing. The liberal media is still very distraught over the election and use every opportunity to take shots at Trump.

How long till we see the liberals calm down and realize Trump is handling the issues just fine and that America is winning?

I think it takes at least a year for some of them to calm down and realize that things are gonna be ok and that Trump is not literally Hitler.

Honestly I think after a couple years, the media and the libs might calm down.

What does Sherdog say? Tell us your thoughts.

I'd like to revisit this poll in 1, 2 and 3 years from now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like the only people still talking about Clinton are Trump supporters.

sorry rip, but I believe you personally enjoy the lunacy from the left.

Seems like the only people still talking about Clinton are Trump supporters.

Wrong, I traveled to Boston recently and they were having a liberal march in the park. Saw at least dozens of people with either Hillary shirts or Hillary signs. Mostly women, granted.

I didn't know people were upset outside of sherdog. :)
when-someone-tells-me-a-story-that-makes-them-look-like-a-hero-and-everyone-else-look-like-a-moron--28123.gif

The left has been talking about Trump's assassination, rioting and vandalizing. The liberal media is still very distraught over the election and use every opportunity to take shots at Trump.

How long till we see the liberals calm down and realize Trump is handling the issues just fine and that America is winning?

I think it takes at least a year for them to calm down and realize that things are gonna be ok and that Trump is not literally Hitler.

Honestly I think after a couple years, the media and the libs might calm down.

What does Sherdog say? Tell us your thoughts.

Did republicans ever calm down about obama?

Well there is your answer.

They still haven't calmed down about Obama.
I believe you are correct.

And I also believe the Obama going way left with Islam, race divisions, lack of jobs, and putting trannies in girls bathrooms sent former voters of his to vote for Trump.

I don't think they will get over it. There is too much division in this country. It feels like we are on the verge of civil war. We need to humble ourselves and seek God to turn this ship around!

They'll never stop

Considering the right didn't calm down during Obama's 8 years, I'd say it's going to be awhile.

When will the right realize that for most of us it isn't about Hillary's loss but about the fact that we have a lying, ignorant, corrupt and totally incompetent president? And that a lot of us didn't like Hillary but liked her policy positions?

I've said it a bunch of times already but I'd trade Trump in for 20 years of Romney. And I'm on the record plenty about how much I think Romney sucked.

When will the right realize that for most of us it isn't about Hillary's loss but about the fact that we have a lying, ignorant, corrupt and totally incompetent president? And that a lot of us didn't like Hillary but liked her policy positions?

I've said it a bunch of times already but I'd trade Trump in for 20 years of Romney. And I'm on the record plenty about how much I think Romney sucked.
Thanks for the response. But please vote. And all the other libs, I ask that you please vote also. I want to know your thoughts on if you think the liberals will eventually warm up to Trump and/or if they will stop the mainstream violent rhetoric and actions that are unprecedented in my lifetime towards Trump and conservatives.

Thanks for the response. But please vote. And all the other libs, I ask that you please vote also. I want to know your thoughts on if you think the liberals will eventually warm up to Trump and/or if they will stop the mainstream violent rhetoric and actions that are unprecedented in my lifetime towards Trump and conservatives.
I would but it is impossible for me to say. If Trump doesn't scorch the earth it will be much faster but if he drags us into unnecessary wars, does damage to the economy, knocks tens of millions off insurance, etc. it could be a decade before they "get over it". Again, it's not necessarily about Hillary but about Trump.

I don't mean to be difficult but I really can't answer the poll.

I would but it is impossible for me to say. If Trump doesn't scorch the earth it will be much faster but if he drags us into unnecessary wars, does damage to the economy, knocks tens of millions off insurance, etc. it could be a decade before they "get over it". Again, it's not necessarily about Hillary but about Trump.

I don't mean to be difficult but I really can't answer the poll.
Well, if you believe Trump will be a disaster, then just take a guess. Nobody knows. I took a shot at it. It will be fun to look back in a couple years at this poll. Maybe I'm wrong?

To me it seems like the last choice is for you. Since you believe Trump will be terrible, and some mainstream liberals will keep up the violent rhetoric and actions?

Back