How long will it take the left to calm down over Hillary's election loss?

How long will it take the left to calm down over Hillary's election loss?

• within the 1st year of Trump's term

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • within 2 years of Trump's term

• within 4 years of Trump's term

• Total voters
Well, if you believe Trump will be a disaster, then just take a guess. Nobody knows. I took a shot at it. It will be fun to look back in a couple years at this poll. Maybe I'm wrong?

To me it seems like the last choice is for you. Since you believe Trump will be terrible, and some mainstream liberals will keep up the violent rhetoric and actions?
Yes, it would be the last choice if I'm forced to guess.

I can't predict the future, but taking healthcare from so many people does seem like something that would drive a small number of people to violence, but who knows.

This will go right until next presidential election guaranteed... and all through trumps 2nd term

it took until trumps inauguration for them to stop blaming everything wrong with obamas term on bush

and they dont even blame it on obama, they just say that trumps in office, and were hypocrites for bringing up obama like they brought up bush

it doesnt make sense, but it makes them feel better to act that way i guess

This will go right until next presidential election guaranteed... and all through trumps 2nd term
Lol. I like the confidence. I don't know if Trump will go for a 2nd term. I do think this will be a good 4 years for America. And I think the liberals will come around at some point because of jobs and how Trump will handle things.

When will the right realize that for most of us it isn't about Hillary's loss but about the fact that we have a lying, ignorant, corrupt and totally incompetent president? And that a lot of us didn't like Hillary but liked her policy positions?

I've said it a bunch of times already but I'd trade Trump in for 20 years of Romney. And I'm on the record plenty about how much I think Romney sucked.

i think when we say "hillarys loss" it includes trumps win

Republicans on this forum are still on about Obama, and sometimes even Bill Clinton, so odds are that it's the long term alternative that's correct. I don't think the two sides necessarily differ much on that account.

I do think it has more to do with the sitting president and the general stance of being in political opposition rather than the candidate that lost though.

Republicans on this forum are still on about Obama, and sometimes even Bill Clinton, so odds are that it's the long term alternative that's correct. I don't think the two sides necessarily differ much on that account.

I do think it has more to do with the sitting president and the general stance of being in political opposition rather than the candidate that lost though.
I'm still waiting for Obama's real birth certificate;)

It won't happen anytime soon because President Trump's supporters bring it up every 2.9 seconds.

Hillary lost.

Trump is President, NOW.

Get over it.

Right after the south gets over the Civil War probably.

Everybody thinks Hilary sucks, including most of the left.

How long is it gonna take for the right to realize that trump sucks and you idiots got bamboozled?

Im guessing never...You people do way too much mental gymnastics.

The left has been talking about Trump's assassination, rioting and vandalizing. The liberal media is still very distraught over the election and use every opportunity to take shots at Trump.

How long till we see the liberals calm down and realize Trump is handling the issues just fine and that America is winning?

I think it takes at least a year for some of them to calm down and realize that things are gonna be ok and that Trump is not literally Hitler.

Honestly I think after a couple years, the media and the libs might calm down.

What does Sherdog say? Tell us your thoughts.

I'd like to revisit this poll in 1, 2 and 3 years from now.

70837194.jpg

It won't happen anytime soon because President Trump's supporters bring it up every 2.9 seconds.

Hillary lost.

Trump is President, NOW.

Get over it.
Well that's war room trash talk.

We will always do that;)

I'm talking about the liberal mainstream assassination talk and the violence against conservatives and talk supporting it.

It's not all liberals and it's not you. It's just some of them. But more than I can ever remember

I'm still waiting for Obama's real birth certificate;)

I'm still waiting for those "Interesting things" that Pres. Trumps' private investigators found on Hawaii concerning then President Obama. Remember, he said "I CANNOT believe what they're finding".

Show me the money. :)

i think when we say "hillarys loss" it includes trumps win
That presumes people are mad Hillary lost though. In other words, even if she lost to Cruz or Rubio or whoever it would be just as bad, but it isn't.

Well that's war room trash talk.

We will always do that;)

I'm talking about the liberal mainstream assassination talk and the violence against conservatives and talk supporting it.

It's not all liberals and it's not you. It's just some of them. But more than I can ever remember

Have you ever heard of what Ted Nugent and Hank Williams Jr. said about Pres. Obama?!?!? Ted Nugent used a racial slur against the man.

I believe you are correct.

And I also believe the Obama going way left with Islam, race divisions, lack of jobs, and putting trannies in girls bathrooms sent former voters of his to vote for Trump.
Don't forget his 3rd term looms.

Back