How good is Tony Ferguson

Hahaha....??? Did we?
Ha!
We could PM pics...they don't need to know, and they don't have to be too revealing.....asking for a friend...

If either one of you wants to cc me on that, I won't hold it against you.

<NoneOfMy>

21b87s.jpg

You are insane if you don't think Khabib stands a chance against Ferguson. I mean look, I like Ferguson just as much as the next guy and can't wait to see him fight Conor for the belt (if Conor doesn't pussy out), but to say Khabib doesn't have a chance against a guy that has shown to be fairly easy to take to the ground, that is just downright stupid.

Good enough to have Conor in hiding with his little Irish tail tucked between his legs.

You are insane if you don't think Khabib stands a chance against Ferguson. I mean look, I like Ferguson just as much as the next guy and can't wait to see him fight Conor for the belt (if Conor doesn't pussy out), but to say Khabib doesn't have a chance against a guy that has shown to be fairly easy to take to the ground, that is just downright stupid.

It's a slim chance
And I seriously mean that

If he takes Tony down, he gets slashed from bottom, or subbed
Or Tony survives, minimises damage and gets to the end of the round

Khabib will be FUCKED come round 4 and Tony will stuff him and knock him out

Dude went 5 rounds in fuckking Mexico City( 2k meters altitude) with RDA and outworked him. Absolutely savage. Tony Ferguson is one of the best fighters to do ever step in the Octagon. These are all facts
thank you for the appreciation

How? Conor don't defend.......How can you?
It's a sick fight though. It's one of the best fights that could happen in MMA today, and since it's a unification fight it should absolutely be happening. It'll be a travesty if we don't see Conor, Khabib and Ferg all fight each other.

It's a sick fight though. It's one of the best fights that could happen in MMA today, and since it's a unification fight it should absolutely be happening. It'll be a travesty if we don't see Conor, Khabib and Ferg all fight each other.
I agree 100% Mano......I would take Khabib, over Tony and Connie....

I agree 100% Mano......I would take Khabib, over Tony and Connie....
I reckon it may be like Foreman-Ali-Frazier (when they first fought), where each of them beats one but not both of their opponents.

I think Khabib has a very strong chance of beating Conor (if he can make 155 healthily), that Ferguson would beat Khabib, and that Conor would beat Ferguson.

It's a slim chance
And I seriously mean that

If he takes Tony down, he gets slashed from bottom, or subbed
Or Tony survives, minimises damage and gets to the end of the round

Khabib will be FUCKED come round 4 and Tony will stuff him and knock him out
RDA is a legit high level black belt in BJJ and had no answer from the bottom with khabib. I know RDA and Tony are different fighters, but to just assume Tony is able to submit the best wrestler/grappler in the division and easily one of the best in the entire UFC is pretty ignorant. Just saying.

Back