How good is Tony Ferguson

One of the best and most exciting at 155. Would love to see him against Mcgregor... ;)

That's like saying "and if the sun doesn't rise tomorrow..."

rMW1_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif
Excuse me a moment...

Champion in the most stacked division in the UFC. A win or two more and it would be hard to say he's not the best fighter in MMA.

You know where Charlie Rader's kid is?
Front row at the Tony Ferguson fight. That's how good the Boog is.

RDA is a legit high level black belt in BJJ and had no answer from the bottom with khabib. I know RDA and Tony are different fighters, but to just assume Tony is able to submit the best wrestler/grappler in the division and easily one of the best in the entire UFC is pretty ignorant. Just saying.

It's not if you look at the actual fighters rather than their credentials
RDA is a banger who rarely goes for subs in my memory excluding the couple exceptions in Magny and maybe one other?
Soon as Tony is taken down he's a fucking nightmare on bottom
He's more MMA suited with his BJJ he has no problem mixing in an elbow for good measure,
Maybe I'm hasty to assume Tony would sub him but you have to acknowledge where I'm going with it
The fight could easily play out like the Lee fight
Gassed out Khabib in the 3rd/4th/5th takes down Tony for a breather and ends up in trouble

Plus add in the fact Tony seemingly locks up a darce choke in milliseconds and how Khabib is always in that world

In all seriousness I hope the fight happens because it will be an MMA fans wet dream, maybe we can agree on that

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back