How good is Tony Ferguson

One of the best we've ever seen. Possibly one of the future GOATs.

Dude is scary.

In a possible Khabib match-up down the line, is Tony's submission game good enough to not be afraid of getting taken down and subsequently let loose his superior striking? Or should he try to keep it standing at all costs?

Doesn't make sense

Explosiveness is a natural quality just like cardio, chin, strength etc. If cardio isn't that impressive, how is eplosiveness?

If you can't get a guy like Ferguson out of there before his cardio and volume takes over, you obviously weren't that explosive...and not that impressive either.

I agree with the notion that skill winning over athleticism is more impressive than natural qualities, but how can a natural quality like explosiveness be above cardio, if it doesn't even triumph in the head to head match up?

Winning is impressive, winning by skill is even more impressive. Anything else is Blah.

Also A guy who finishes most of his opponents during the first 3 rounds can't be winning by Cardio alone, he must be doing something else, like beating the shit out of, having better skills and strategy than his opponent.

Having good cardio yourself is not whats getting your opponents to their last legs within 15, it's straight up fighting. Tony isn't running marathons against/around his opponents, he's beating them up, usually pretty quickly.

youre right. Tony is impressive as an all around MMA fighter, and cardio is a skill! Its just bafles me that he dose newbies mistakes standing after training for so many years. But its not kickboxing its MMA and hes the best there is right now, so who am I to judge.

Ill bet you my wife

Plus it will never happen
Pics first.....My ol'lady is hot, but can be a fucking Dragon sometimes.....
No, it never will happen, as he is scared of Khabib......Rightfully so.

Pics first.....My ol'lady is hot, but can be a fucking Dragon sometimes.....
No, it never will happen, as he is scared of Khabib......Rightfully so.

It will never happen because old fatty can't make 155 and even if he does he's only got a couple in him at that weight and by that time Conor will be retired

And good for you, sounds like we got carbon copy wife's
<Baelish01>

It will never happen because old fatty can't make 155 and even if he does he's only got a couple in him at that weight and by that time Conor will be retired

And good for you, sounds like we got carbon copy wife's
<Baelish01>
"Old fatty" would smash Conor, Conor knows this and will avoid him like the plague......Conor will retire having never defended a belt (holding four) his entire fucking life.....
Do you think our Ol' Ladies would go for the bet?
I'll go halfer's on the plane tickets with you.....Mine is a bit messy but is a decent cook, how about your's ?

Last edited:
"Old fatty" would smash Conor, Conor knows this and will avoid him like the plague......Conor will retire having never defended a belt (holding four) his entire fucking life.....
Do you think our Ol' Ladies would go for the bet?
I'll go halfer's on the plane tickets with you.....Mine is a bit messy but is a decent cook, how about your's ?

Got terrible OCD and keeps a tight lid on my wreckless spending but other than that all good
Banging set of jugs on her

Got terrible OCD and keeps a tight lid on my wreckless spending but other than that all good
Banging set of jugs on her
OCD you say......I am OCD' the fuck out Mano.....and I am a cheap ass....
My Ol'Lady has a nice ass and torso on her, small/med sized chest...
I could use a stint of big cans actually.....
Hmmm...This could actually work out.
I'm in Canada, do you like Canadian girls?
And,
Dare we ask?

He's all toughness and cardio.

Honestly think his skills are highly overrated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back