How does one accidentally take steroids

All these guys are taking steroids unintentionally. Chael, Anderson, Jones, I feel so bad for these guys.

My question is that I've never taken steroids before. And I don't want to. How can I avoid taking steroids by accident?
The Same way you accidentally have sex. You trip and fall and something slides in.

I accidentally sucked off a hobo once. Shit happens man.

Chael tried to weasel out at first, saying that he was only taking what they caught him with to help him transition off of his previously allowed TRT [so essentially "hey, YOU made me do this"] and that the test was out of competition anyway so it shouldn't count. Then a second test came back with a laundry list of even more damning crap found...

and not even the silver-tongued Chael P. could come up with an excuse that encompassed them all, so he had to come clean.

Chael wasn't lying. The stuff they caught him with on the first test was the stuff that people take for post steroid cycle therapies. He was probably using it to replenish his natural testosterone production and block the effects of high estrogen levels.

Then he tested positive for epo.

Clearly, you've never had anyone sneak up behind you and stick a needle in your a$$.

In mother Russia, steroids take you

Find a farmer feeding his cows turinabol. There aren't any.

Boldenone in horsemeat, maybe.
Tren in cattle, sure. Turinabol, hell no. There's no approved use for turinabol, and no reason to use it when there are approved alternatives which won't get you arrested.

https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/cdrh/cfdocs/cfcfr/CFRSearch.cfm?fr=522.2476

haha nah I know it was just something ridiculous I wrote as a joke. Frank Mir blamed kangaroo meat when they're not even farmed.

TS its pretty rare.

Is there proof some supplements have been tainted through the years, yes. But that is a hard road to prove. I believe they require your left over supplements, a sealed container of the supplement, and I think they them selves secure the product also off the shelf. They then test it all. I forgot what fighter but one or two fighters have beat the system with tainted supplements.

Now I don't know enough about roids if Turnibol would ever be mixed in any supplement. My understanding is Turnibol is a roid that would be stack with other PED's and no one would ever really be taking it by itself. I know its old school and hard to find at this point as there is much better PED's available and cheaper. Which makes you wonder even more why Jones would be taking it to begin with.

The AC seems quite confused about this failed test also as other test are clean that where taking right around the same time. I doubt we have all the facts of the case but I've never in my life heard of an AC to come out in public right away and say more or less WTF is going on here, we need to get to the bottom of this. He isn't saying that because Jones is just careless. Something isn't adding up behind the scenes with the testing protocols.

These are real accidents:

MMA-fighter-accidentally-backfists-official.gif

I still don't get this Turinabol mess. 45-60 days for the metabolite to last and he was clean on July 6th and 7th, then a few weeks later those trace amounts were found. Makes no sense. If he took it intentionally, and I'm just guessing here, he took it from someone he trusts like his NFL bros or a lifting buddy who'd say "don't worry about it, we use it, they won't find it" or something like that. Otherwise he just wants to be caught.

or accidentally take air out of a football.
I guess falling on it might work. But no balls were deflated. I take that back, one was, coincidentally that's the same number of balls the colts said they tampered with.

both sides do it.
vote the bums out!

Suit took hammer fist to the bridge of the nose and he barely flinched. Will that exec be the future goat?
Lol he took it like a champ. He should be a fighter and let everyone punch themselves out on his granite chin then go in for the kill

Back