How does one accidentally take steroids

superpunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
All these guys are taking steroids unintentionally. Chael, Anderson, Jones, I feel so bad for these guys.

My question is that I've never taken steroids before. And I don't want to. How can I avoid taking steroids by accident?

Chael admitted after he was found guilty that they were 100% right and didnt catch him for all the stuff he was doing.

Thats the same as Jones though. They didnt catch him for the entire stack. They caught him for one part of it. People act like the testing is as advanced as the drugs and its just not. Lance Armstrong was able to cheat for years because his drugs were more advanced then the test. The test caught up and tested all his old samples and every one of them failed. Jones is a steroid user who got caught for part of the stack. Chael at least is a decent enough person to admit after he was found guilty that it was true.

One intentionally takes a different steroid prepared in a shitty lab.

Not all those accidental positives are anabolic steroids, per se but some type of PED or taken along with PEDs.

It's totally possible to accidentally take. Does the evidence point to guilt, etc is the big question.

9serp5t.jpg

Go easy on the whiskey if you wanna get frisky. (No dick pills).

Chael admitted after he was found guilty that they were 100% right and didnt catch him for all the stuff he was doing.

Thats the same as Jones though. They didnt catch him for the entire stack. They caught him for one part of it. People act like the testing is as advanced as the drugs and its just not. Lance Armstrong was able to cheat for years because his drugs were more advanced then the test. The test caught up and tested all his old samples and every one of them failed. Jones is a steroid user who got caught for part of the stack. Chael at least is a decent enough person to admit after he was found guilty that it was true.
I wonder if the UFC has an agreement with USADA to destroy all the samples if their testing agreement ends. Imagine 10 years from now, after they're dropped by the UFC, USADA retests all the old samples and busts half their roster.

It can happen pretty easily actually. A few months ago I noticed that I was starting to get really ripped, and I just felt like a monster and didn't know why. It turns out that someone had been spiking my food with roids, and by time I found out, I had put on about 17 pounds of muscle. It's horrible.

Suit took hammer fist to the bridge of the nose and he barely flinched. Will that exec be the future goat?

One way you can catch it is by drinking milk because lots of cows are being fed steroids these days so that they can produce more milk. I think we will find that Jon drank some tainted milk and we are just waiting for him and his team to find the cow responsible for the turinabol test.

Back