How does Lance Armstrong sleep at night?

On top of a pile of money with many beautiful women, no doubt.

The whole "I'm rich, so let me donate a bunch of this money to a good cause that I don't really care for so that no one can ever call me a bad person on anything else" is always a good way of suckering people into thinking you're a decent person. Seems to have worked on quite a few people in this thread.

Except in this case all he did was cheat better than all the other cheaters, and raise a half billion dollars for cancer research.

The world is objectively better because of him.

The money he raised might have saved lives yes, but what about all the people's lives he legitimately tried to destroy with public harrassments, threats, false lawsuits etc? If the public knew the truth about Lance at the time no one would spend a dime on his company.

Meh, always heard he's a douche

Worth 120 million I'm sure he's sleeping just fine

He was never worth more than $75m, and that included all of his big sponsorships. He's been paying through the nose for 5 yrs in legal fees alone and the gov't still wants their $33m.

My theory is that Phil Knight bank rolls him because the Uni-baller knows that Darth Knight wrote the checks for the doping program at USPS.

He was never worth more than $75m, and that included all of his big sponsorships. He's been paying through the nose for 5 yrs in legal fees alone and the gov't still wants their $33m.

My theory is that Phil Knight bank rolls him because the Uni-baller knows that Darth Knight wrote the checks for the doping program at USPS.

lol okay so he's still loaded.

Well, that was unnecessarily harsh.

Help me to know something?

weve-got-a-badass-over-here-tee-shirt-a60-650x650.jpg

We've got a Lance Armstrong expert in here.

Watch the documentaries The Armstrong Lie and Stop at Nothing.

Yeah he raised money for Cancer but he was also a POS to people who did not deserve it.

He was a stuck-up jerk. Don't forget that. He threatened people and acted like the king of the world. Really, he was a skinny ugly dude who was on massive amounts of dope who was good at riding road bikes. The cancer research was for his own hero badge and nothing else, as usual, and that money would have been better spent given directly to cancer orphans, as usual, because no cure was found with all that B.S. money.. But salaries were definitely paid.

But yyyeeeaahhhh... It's just super edgy now to like the guy. I get it. *rolleyes*

Interesting that you call out his physical appearance as something to discredit him by.

Armstrong haters are such cunts

The dude is responsible for a massive amount of cancer research and inspired countless people facing cancer to fight on.

He is great human being and if he dies tomorrow he has made a FAR bigger positive impact on the world then all of the D-Bags that talk shit combined.

Who honestly gives a fuck about him using roids in a sport with rampant steroid use. The sport isn't what is important in life. When he gets to the gates of heaven I'm pretty sure he will have a VIP pass
he fuckin hunted down people who outted him and tried to ruin their lives, knowing full well he was guilty.

he's a criminal and he should inspire no one.

the guy puts more miles in than the avg daily driver.

Back