How do you think was the best small HW in their prime BESIDES Fedor?

Are you making a point? What does Randy's second HW run have to with my statement? Have you said anything that makes my point any less accurate?

Well actually yes.....if we are talking undersized hws Randy wasn't well rounded his first go round at HW it wasn't until he dropped to LHW that you seen his standup and overall game evolve and or randys prime..Then he made his second run at HW with the aid of TRT.

I know not everybody will agree Fedor was the best but too many people will pick him if he's allowed in this poll. Which of the following is the best IYO?

Prime Crocop
Prime Couture
Prime Cain
Prime HW DC
Prime Pat Barry? :D

If this is the list I'd have to go with DC. I think he's better than Cain and those are the top 2 for me. CC and Couture and basically 50/50. Couture has more accomplishments where it matters but many more losses. I think in their prime Randy would beat CC but had a much longer prime and longevity. CC is still relevant and a good fighter today. Randy's like 55 though so it ain't his fault.

This. Igor is the correct answer.

Why are people saying nog is a small hw ? Lol wtf.
Because some people like to pretend that the average HW pre-2010 was Fedor/Couture size.

you know why this post got 0 likes? cuz it fuckin sucks.

stick to conor threads noob.
Conor has held two belts and has a winning record in a sanctioned mma organization. Fedor cannot say the same. Conor has went up weightclasss and been successful. A 33 year old Fedor tried to cherry pick a fight with nearly 59 year old middleweight Hendo and couldn’t make it out of the first round conscious. I rest my case.

Don't really consider cro cop or nog small, but Igor was

Conor has held two belts and has a winning record in a sanctioned mma organization. Fedor cannot say the same. Conor has went up weightclasss and been successful. A 33 year old Fedor tried to cherry pick a fight with nearly 59 year old middleweight Hendo and couldn’t make it out of the first round conscious. I rest my case.

none of which he has defended. Also, Pride was a "sanctioned" mma org, Fedor fought in Pride in Las Vegas, the same place your beloved Conor fights.

and your boy tried to cherry pick a fight vs a legit gatekeeper in Nate Diaz and got choked the fook out. You made no case nor had any argument, but hey, whatever floats your boat cupcake

Cain doesn't have the wins because of injury but he's the most talented HW ever

none of which he has defended. Also, Pride was a "sanctioned" mma org, Fedor fought in Pride in Las Vegas, the same place your beloved Conor fights.

and your boy tried to cherry pick a fight vs a legit gatekeeper in Nate Diaz and got choked the fook out. You made no case nor had any argument, but hey, whatever floats your boat cupcake
Fedor fought geriatric grandpa Coleman in his sanctioned pride fight. Fedor is 4-4 in sanctioned mma fights, two opponents were close to 50 yrs old, one was a 40 yr old football practice squad washout that didn’t train in any fighting discipline until his mid 30’s and another one was a overweight homosexual tire repairman from Sam’s Club. Very elite resume.

Cain is not small he just has a higher body fat %. And does not have as muscle mass as JDS. They weigh same. That why even if LHW elongate weigh cutting and had cap of 230lbs someone like Cain would struggle to make it. He have to lose fat

You think Velasquez would struggle to cut 10 pounds? Seriously?

Fedor fought geriatric grandpa Coleman in his sanctioned pride fight. Fedor is 4-4 in sanctioned mma fights, two opponents were close to 50 yrs old, one was a 40 yr old football practice squad washout that didn’t train in any fighting discipline until his mid 30’s and another one was a overweight homosexual tire repairman from Sam’s Club. Very elite resume.

Blahblahblah. And somehow still ruled the HW division in MMA for a decade. Funny how that works.

cro cop was in the 215-230 range in pride if i recall

easily him

Blahblahblah. And somehow still ruled the HW division in MMA for a decade. Funny how that works.
That speaks for how awful mma heavyweights were at the time and also how much an unsanctioned organization can manipulate and control fight outcomes.

Back