How do you think was the best small HW in their prime BESIDES Fedor?

BigMuffler

Loli is love loli is life!
@Steel
Reaction score
I know not everybody will agree Fedor was the best but too many people will pick him if he's allowed in this poll. Which of the following is the best IYO?

Prime Crocop
Prime Couture
Prime Cain
Prime HW DC
Prime Pat Barry? :D

Nogueira. Obviously.

DC or Nog

Cain has only fought like 3 guys.

Pat Barry.

I'll give your stupid thread an equally stupid answer.

(The real answers are Fedor and Igor Vovchanchyn).

I was on the fence about including him as "small", 6'3 and could be over 240 at times is kind of borderline.

He was in the 230s in his prime. Same size as Cro Cop and Fedor. Cain is bigger I would have said.

I'd say Prime Couture was the most well-rounded of the group with DC probably performing the best of the group.

Hendo beat Fedor and big nog right? Is strionger thabn Rnady would probably KO him, id go with Hendong

Hendos victory over Big Nog was laughable. He was then dominated in the rematch. And in no way is Hendo stronger than Randy.

Igor or if you want to go way back Vitor was a HW.

Nate Diaz. And Conor even fought him.

CwNK70OUEAAndeo.jpg

I know not everybody will agree Fedor was the best but too many people will pick him if he's allowed in this poll. Which of the following is the best IYO?

Prime Crocop
Prime Couture
Prime Cain
Prime HW DC
Prime Pat Barry? :D

Probably Couture.

Big Nog is not a little heavyweight.

I think all except Fedor, Cain and Cormier would not do well. Except cro cop if he keep it standing.

The difference is the new breed of HW as time goes on will have more lean and muscle mass and be better conditioned than old HW.

Fedor has frame and bone structure of a large MW or smaller lhw. If lhw elimitate weighthe cutting like One championship did and raised cap from 225lb to 235lb Fedor would be there. Most lhw today weigh 217lbs to 227lb and are lean some are 230lbs almost. And they are they are taller than Fedor. Fedor is 5'11 and was 233lbs chubby with muscle under his fat layer.

What ?

Ok so for me it's either Cain cause he fluffy or Cro Cop.. imagine him with a bro Dolce he makes 205.

Something something Ronda something something Ronda... and Tito ehem.
The Pat Barry thing was clearly a joke :D

He was in the 230s in his prime. Same size as Cro Cop and Fedor. Cain is bigger I would have said.

Cain is not small he just has a higher body fat %. And does not have as muscle mass as JDS. They weigh same. That why even if LHW elongate weigh cutting and had cap of 230lbs someone like Cain would struggle to make it. He have to lose fat

Back