How do you guys find motivation?

The "evidence" you've posted isn't in line with the numbers you've talked about. 500 high bar squat, but you posted some max effort, poor form sets with 390? Okay...

Have you posted a deadlift video? You've claimed 600 and 625.

Look back on my
Facebook page theres a video of 455 for 6 and some light bench work when i was coming back from a layoff. Some of the other members saw the video. Step your game up son

455 for six is about a 550--560 max technically and if you dont believe that ive hit about 40-50 pounds more than thats fine man. Dont believe it but it doesnt make it untrue.

And for the record Jim. What do you see wrong with my squat form? I know exactly what i do wrong(and i compensate for it)but i want to see how your theory matches with mine

Last edited:
I only respond to your idiocy so you cant say that i high tailed it out of here.

So you 100% care about the opinion of strangers on an internet forum. I am not judging you for that, but it is a fact. You get it right?

I think we are all here to talk strength and conditioning no? When other posters come in here and you guys say "no he doesnt lift what he says" im going to defend myself because I know what I have done. Im not going to let you spread lies about what i have or have not done. Even if i show myself lifting what i say you can make up some whatever fantasy reason why what just happened really didnt happen. So no i dont care what you and a few other thinks but im not going to let you spread lies and false information when I know better.

Do you even really care what I lift? Really? Why do you care?

And dogs wearing a hat.
1900674.jpg

I think that to have motivation you have to find exercises that you like,find something you like and discard things you dont like.
For example I used to follow Pull/Press/Squat Split it was boring as shit as I said many times before here,I dreaded every workout,only liked to deadlift,then I tried something new,something that I knew for many years but didnt try because everybody told me that Pull/Press/Squat was the best thing since sliced bread,and that was Infinite Intensity routine,I discarded a couple exercises I didnt like,replaced with others that are just as efficient but I liked more,molded the routine to my needs,now I love to workout and I am definetly stronger than before.

Back