How do you guys find motivation?

i dont claim to have perfect technique nor do i care.....if a lift is causing you to be injured thats when you pull the plug.....ive been squatting this way for years with no injuries so it works for me

All time is 500 high bar 600 conventional pull 325 pause bench....215 OHP all at 190-200 5'9"
Well in this other post you claimed a 625 pull. What gives?
I have reached my goals that i set to do strength wise...
so far ive gone from a 450 squat to 500
a 585 deadlift to 625
bench from 290 to 315 lol well on fat pad probly like 330 honestly
OHP from 205 to 215

Sumo pull always been a little higher than conventional....i dont pull sumo anymore and likely never will

so are you done drew or shall we go on with more shenanigans
Well now in this post you claim 225 ohp and 365 bench.
I ran the starting Strength program for all its worth to 365 bench at 195 like you see in the pictures. I had a 440 squat and a 560-70 deadlift at the end along with a 225 OHP. Your milage will vary but the program is solid and in my opinion the best for a novice to use.

a 365 bench without a pause on a fat pad a wide grip and an arched back yes thats been done by yours truly

o nm I c

yea my recent OHP was done with a more strict form.....ive done i think 235 with a press with a little hip drive and extreme layback

How did a thread that should have been about beautiful women turn into a pissing match about lifts?

Sounds to me like you guys are looking for excuses for your own numbers and stats and cant stand a guy like me having those numbers. The fact is im
Not strong compared to elite powerlifters and from what i have seen here 99% are not strong compared to elite powerlifters either and many others here are not strong for even a non strength athlete. Im
Not saying you should aspire to be that but its hilarious to me that you guys downplay my strength accomplishments without even seeing or knowing. I know what I have done in the gym your opinions matter not to me.

Sounds to me like you guys are looking for excuses for your own numbers and stats and cant stand a guy like me having those numbers. The fact is im
Not strong compared to elite powerlifters and from what i have seen here 99% are not strong compared to elite powerlifters either and many others here are not strong for even a non strength athlete. Im
Not saying you should aspire to be that but its hilarious to me that you guys downplay my strength accomplishments without even seeing or knowing. I know what I have done in the gym your opinions matter not to me.

I think the issue is that things get downplayed until its proven.

Of course their opinion matters to you, if it didn't you wouldn't post here. People here treat you like shit and you keep on posting.

Lol you have a pretty high opinion of yourself.

Of course their opinion matters to you, if it didn't you wouldn't post here. People here treat you like shit and you keep on posting.

I only respond to your idiocy so you cant say that i high tailed it out of here.

I only respond to your idiocy so you cant say that i high tailed it out of here.

The "evidence" you've posted isn't in line with the numbers you've talked about. 500 high bar squat, but you posted some max effort, poor form sets with 390? Okay...

Have you posted a deadlift video? You've claimed 600 and 625.

Back