How do you become the perfect UFC fan?

usernamee

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I'm branding all my hot dogs with the UFC's Hot Dog Brander, I'm using the watch that can take a lickin' and keep on tickin' and I've got Dynamic Fastener inside my asshole.

What more can I do to be the perfect UFC fan?

Could you sustain yourself completely off of UFC products?

Prime instead of water.

P3 Protein packs instead of food.

If you haven't spent at least $1,000 with Condom Depot you're not allowed in the club bro.

I've not been short of water balloons for years

I'm branding all my hot dogs with the UFC's Hot Dog Brander, I'm using the watch that can take a lickin' and keep on tickin' and I've got Dynamic Fastener inside my asshole.

What more can I do to be the perfect UFC fan?

Could you sustain yourself completely off of UFC products?

Prime instead of water.

P3 Protein packs instead of food.
Perfecting finger pokes on yourself.

I train this method six days, actually six days a week. Five days a week, I'll train three days a week. One of those days I will train two days of the week. So, six days a week I will be training.

1: you forget everything that makes sense from a 'sport' perspective and put money above all. Rankings, merits, nothing else matters, but money.

2: you make decisions that hurt fighters, yourself and your audience (USADA and such).

1 and 2 dont seem compatible. 1 gives us the impression this aint sport, whilst 2 goes the other way. Until they make a decision on how they wanna move forward (a serious sport or a shitshow), UFC is gonna be in this mud. Some people appreciate the mud, tho.

Sleep in the Giblert Reebok Kit
Have all the Venum stuff

Be able to find a Picogram in an olympic pool

You should be able to do mma math from BJ Penn to Fedor

Last edited:
Mindlessly support everything they do, enjoy the drama more than the fights, hate the fighters and love the org.

Back