How do we know we've got the beta for ea ufc 3?

Got exactly 70 titles on SNES.
Always like RPG's & Beat em' Up
Some fighters too.
I Play Link to the past once a year.
But I bought mini snes last month.
Since, I started FF6 again and Metroid
View attachment 304779

Final fantasy 6 was always my favourite game. You get so emotionally involved with it, the story lines etc is just insane for a game back then. I’m sure you played or got chrono trigger too...another one of the best. Final fantasy 4 for snes is great too.

I’d also suggest never get rid of those snes games... a lot of them are becoming worth a lot of money. My snes mega man games are worth about $250-$300 each right now in good condition.

If you like ff6 I would recommend final fantasy V. If you haven’t played it you can download the rom or on many other systems you can use these days to play old games. Like from the wii store or whatever other online store. Ogre battle march of the black queen is another one I recommend I believe you would like. There’s a snes version and also for ps1

Final fantasy 6 was always my favourite game. You get so emotionally involved with it, the story lines etc is just insane for a game back then. I’m sure you played or got chrono trigger too...another one of the best. Final fantasy 4 for snes is great too.

I’d also suggest never get rid of those snes games... a lot of them are becoming worth a lot of money. My snes mega man games are worth about $250-$300 each right now in good condition.

If you like ff6 I would recommend final fantasy V. If you haven’t played it you can download the rom or on many other systems you can use these days to play old games. Like from the wii store or whatever other online store. Ogre battle march of the black queen is another one I recommend I believe you would like. There’s a snes version and also for ps1
of course I played all of them.

was working at a gamestop like 10-12 yrs ago.
at that time they still had old school game.
I got a pretty good collection.
some rare gems from snes to ps2.
especially rpg's on ps1.

but no, I won't sell any of them.
and I could honestly make a few K's.

there was also a 2nd pride game that only got a japan release which was even better than the first one.

57499_front.jpg

might try to buy it online.
just for the roster.
you can play PAL games with the "slim" version of the ps2.
just need some converter for the power "brick".

I bought a TV just to play PAL n64 games.
(pain in the *ss thing to do, need a little more to make those work)

Last edited:
Very cool if true, not that I'm saying it isn't.

50 people around the world was palying at most when the game was launch so, not that impressive imo

:D:D:D

(again, I'm kiddin' Mr. Turbotine. I believe you)

of course I played all of them.

was working at a gamestop like 10-12 yrs ago.
at that time they still had old school game.
I got a pretty good collection.
some rare gems from snes to ps2.
especially rpg's on ps1.

but no, I won't sell any of them.
and I could honestly make a few K's.

That’s awesome.ps1 and snes definitely have the best games ever made. I never got into ps4 and the newest Xbox stuff. Side scrolling games and old school games will always be my favourite. I’m sure we have both played all the same ones I wouldn’t doubt.

From the flash KO's to the online cards, Ea mma was the shit

Beta codes were sent

Admittedly, I only played a demo of it. But what I played was brokenly bad. Like unless you deliberately didn't just wing strikes, fights were a coin flip that ended in 15 seconds without fail.

That’s awesome.ps1 and snes definitely have the best games ever made. I never got into ps4 and the newest Xbox stuff. Side scrolling games and old school games will always be my favourite. I’m sure we have both played all the same ones I wouldn’t doubt.

your top 5 rpgg's ?
(I know, tough fckng question)

FF6 might be my number 1
but it's far from the game I spent most hours on.
Final Tactics is #1

Azure Dream (idk why I like this one so much tbh)
Legend of legaia
Nocturne (shin megami tensei)

yeah,not sure If I forget another I like better.
kinda hard.

devs must have spent a shitload of time trying to animate conors wavy arm shit but just gave up

giphy.gif

your top 5 rpgg's ?
(I know, tough fckng question)

FF6 might be my number 1
but it's far from the game I spent most hours on.
Final Tactics is #1

Azure Dream (idk why I like this one so much tbh)
Legend of legaia
Nocturne (shin megami tensei)

yeah,not sure If I forget another I like better.
kinda hard.

I’d say from number 1 to 5..it’s pretty hard honestly there’s so many I love

final fantasy 6
Tactics ogre
Chrono trigger
Secret of mana
Final fantasy tactics

Then final fantasy 4 and v too are one of my favourites. There’s honestly so many I can list lol.

I remember legend of legaia...it’s been years since I played that. Probably since I was 13 damn...I should play that again.

I’d say from number 1 to 5..it’s pretty hard honestly there’s so many I love

final fantasy 6
Tactics ogre
Chrono trigger
Secret of mana
Final fantasy tactics

Then final fantasy 4 and v too are one of my favourites. There’s honestly so many I can list lol.

I remember legend of legaia...it’s been years since I played that. Probably since I was 13 damn...I should play that again.

it's not that rare or expansive.
so not a bad one to re-play

it's not that rare or expansive.
so not a bad one to re-play

Ive read that there is some sort of online catalog system on the play station 4 network that allows you to play games from ps1 etc, same with the new wii apparently the same kind of thing. I was thinking of getting one of them Mainly for that. I probably have legaia still locked away, I’ve got tons of those I haven’t opened up since I was a kid.

I’m only 20, I was playing all those games from when I was 6 years old and onwards. I have an older brother who’s in his mid 30s who left them all behind when he moved across the country so growing up I had literally hundreds of these games I introduced myself to from a little kid and was always playing a new one through my childhood, from the snes games to ps1 games.

I got my code like an hour ago too, already finished downloading.

Ive read that there is some sort of online catalog system on the play station 4 network that allows you to play games from ps1 etc, same with the new wii apparently the same kind of thing. I was thinking of getting one of them Mainly for that. I probably have legaia still locked away, I’ve got tons of those I haven’t opened up since I was a kid.

I’m only 20, I was playing all those games from when I was 6 years old and onwards. I have an older brother who’s in his mid 30s who left them all behind when he moved across the country so growing up I had literally hundreds of these games I introduced myself to from a little kid and was always playing a new one through my childhood, from the snes games to ps1 games.
thankfully, I have the ps3 version that can play ps1 & ps2 games.
saves a lots of place and time when I want to play a retro game

thankfully, I have the ps3 version that can play ps1 & ps2 games.
saves a lots of place and time when I want to play a retro game

So how does that work? I have no idea. You can just pick the game you want to play from this service the ps 3 and ps 4 offer? How much do they cost per game?

I know nothing about but am very interested because I may want to get it myself

So how does that work? I have no idea. You can just pick the game you want to play from this service the ps 3 and ps 4 offer? How much do they cost per game?

I know nothing about but am very interested because I may want to get it myself
when they launched the PS3
the first version was retro.
you can put any games in it and it work.

that beta gameplay looks half good half fucking retarded.

the stopping power is finally there,movement looks much better but the strikes still look so fucking weak and dumb, and everything is just sloppy.

hopefully they fix it by feb.

Back