How do we know we've got the beta for ea ufc 3?

king of theRing

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I signed up for it, but i hear it is selective. Does it start at midnight or sometime tomorrow?

Sorry to hear that. I got the alpha version.

same thing, I thought everyone that signed up in time gets it but now I'm hearing something about getting a code for it.

I also don't know what time it's available, I'm in the UK here so do I get it at midnight or do I have to wait until it's midnight for all you American cucks too because I can't get earlier access than the USA wahh or what?

same thing, I thought everyone that signed up in time gets it but now I'm hearing something about getting a code for it.

I also don't know what time it's available, I'm in the UK here so do I get it at midnight or do I have to wait until it's midnight for all you American cucks too because I can't get earlier access than the USA wahh or what?

Cucks? Says a guy who gets ufc ppvs for 75 cents a month and bitches about it. Lol jk

1847246d.gif

EA UFC Games s*cks.

Sad that THQ went out of buisness....

Sidenote : was doing some clean Up in my video Games "collection"
Came Up on theses
IMG_20171119_195020.jpg

The Pride one wasn't bad for the Time, the 2 UFC Games tho... Awful

ea mma was the shit. I was #1 in the world on PS3 baha

Nah, I still Play more SNES Games than anything else.

What games do you like on snes ? I own pretty much every snes games in existence...I grew up on those games...best system that ever came out

The UFC games are shite, fight night round 4 however is the only reason my ps3 is still hooked up, fucking love that game.

Back