How do we know we've got the beta for ea ufc 3?

Got high hopes for the new one, ufc2 was pretty good, but the online... God, after lever 5 online, it's only players spamming combo's and you can't do shit. Come one! Fight like a man and stop dropping over powered combos

What games do you like on snes ? I own pretty much every snes games in existence...I grew up on those games...best system that ever came out
Got exactly 70 titles on SNES.
Always like RPG's & Beat em' Up
Some fighters too.
I Play Link to the past once a year.
But I bought mini snes last month.
Since, I started FF6 again and Metroid
IMG_20171126_200858.jpg

Got high hopes for the new one, ufc2 was pretty good, but the online... God, after lever 5 online, it's only players spamming combo's and you can't do shit. Come one! Fight like a man and stop dropping over powered combos

I fought last night a guy who created clubber Lang. After first round i got his whole combos down so blocked them all. I hate people who spam spinning shit. A guy would use conor and spam spinning kicks. So everytime, i would take him down when he spins. Messaged me after talking shit cause i took him down.

Stop spamming like a f@gget and i wouldnt have to. Atleast i didnt submit you in 10 secs like i could have

I signed up for it, but i hear it is selective. Does it start at midnight or sometime tomorrow?
Yeah you had to sign up before the 12 th or something . I think the code will be sent to email sometime after midnight . Check your junk/spam folder .

Yeah you had to sign up before the 12 th or something . I think the code will be sent to email sometime after midnight . Check your junk/spam folder .

Ok cool. Hope i get it. Assholes could have released it this weekend. Most normal people work during the week

I fought last night a guy who created clubber Lang. After first round i got his whole combos down so blocked them all. I hate people who spam spinning shit. A guy would use conor and spam spinning kicks. So everytime, i would take him down when he spins. Messaged me after talking shit cause i took him down.

Stop spamming like a f@gget and i wouldnt have to. Atleast i didnt submit you in 10 secs like i could have
Pretty much, when the guy only throws jab, body kick and head kick combo, your fighter is stuck in the animation and you can't do shit, fucking hate this. Let me bang bro!! I love to be imaginative with my striking, I ain't following a best combos list or some thing, I go with the flow. I heard the 3 will be way more fluid with the striking, can't wait

1847246d.gif

“Take me home tonight, I don’t wanna let you go til you see the light”

ea mma was the shit. I was #1 in the world on PS3 baha

Wasn't that the steaming pile of crap where you could throw 5 punches at a guy who was blocking and get a KO 100% of the time?

Ea mma was garbage. Could win every match within 30 seconds (highest difficulty) by literally spamming left punch, right punch non stop out the gate

Got exactly 70 titles on SNES.
Always like RPG's & Beat em' Up
Some fighters too.
I Play Link to the past once a year.
But I bought mini snes last month.
Since, I started FF6 again and Metroid
View attachment 304779
i do the same with crono trigger and dragon quest 4 (nes)....

a good rpg is always worth a replay.....

Wasn't that the steaming pile of crap where you could throw 5 punches at a guy who was blocking and get a KO 100% of the time?

From the flash KO's to the online cards, Ea mma was the shit

Beta codes were sent

EA UFC Games s*cks.

Sad that THQ went out of buisness....

Sidenote : was doing some clean Up in my video Games "collection"
Came Up on theses
View attachment 304723

The Pride one wasn't bad for the Time, the 2 UFC Games tho... Awful

there was also a 2nd pride game that only got a japan release which was even better than the first one.

57499_front.jpg

Back