How do guys in Jail get so huge?

Toronto_BJJ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I was showing my friend all the information you guys put up in the Stickies, here in the Strength and Power Section. He told me that you don't really need schedules and a specific diet to get big and strong and ripped. As an example, he mentioned all the big dudes in Jail who just lift weights, eat like 3 times a day from whatever the prison supplies them, and then sleep however much or little they want.

I found this video called "Ghetto Work Out"

How do these guys get so big and strong without using a proper workout schedule and diet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDCxH88-9X8

You and your friend have been watching too many movies. Have you seen cops? Most of those guys aren't that big. A lot are 120-135lbs.

Wasteland.

Physical stimulation of the prostate causes increased testosterone levels. So, essentially, as they have sexual partnerships in prison, they are really just doing it to get muscular.

It's not gay.

You and your friend have been watching too many movies. Have you seen cops? Most of those guys aren't that big. A lot are 120-135lbs.

Wasteland.

dude, Cops is a TV Show as well, and those are like Crackheads you're talking about, i personally know a few guys who just got out of jail who were skinny before but are huge now...Plus there's all those losers in the Ghetto Workout vids who are pretty ripped

Dude it's prison, you have 12+hrs a day to do nothing but work out.

dude, Cops is a TV Show as well, and those are like Crackheads you're talking about, i personally know a few guys who just got out of jail who were skinny before but are huge now...Plus there's all those losers in the Ghetto Workout vids who are pretty ripped

why are they losers?

Train balls to the wall, eat, sleep, eat, sleep. REPEAT

Physical stimulation of the prostate causes increased testosterone levels. So, essentially, as they have sexual partnerships in prison, they are really just doing it to get muscular.

It's not gay.

I was kind of hoping I'd be the first one to make a buttsecks joke. :icon_sad:

This is sort of off topic, but I remember reading years ago about a prison warden that fed the inmates lots of high fat food and took away a lot of the lifting equipment because the inmates were posing a threat to the correctional officers.

Because all they do is lift, eat and sleep. Thats the dream life for most people in this forum.

Because all they do is lift, eat and sleep. Thats the dream life for most people in this forum.

Minus the being confined in a cell and "play yard," getting raped, getting shanked, and never seeing women again (save for the occasional fat prison guard).

Back